Personal Question, Men Only

Options
1235»

Replies

• DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Tomorrow I feel like walking into the men's locker room ;)

Hahaha I love this thread! Funny ****

Anyone think I will get kicked out of the gym?

i walked into the men's restroom once, while at the mall. got in the zone while shopping and held it too long ran into that long narrow hallway for security/staff and ducked into first door and slammed myself into the stall, just. barely. made. it. realized with grunts where i was and waited until everyone left. for every pair of shoes that left another pair or two came in so i finally had to speak up-- quietly. it was all hissssss...bam! silence. they acted like they saw a mouse! zip, zip, zip, "oh {expletive} there's a GIRL in here". there was a line of them waiting to see me when i left. sad story, but true story.

Nice...... but I'm hoping for naked! Lol
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    For men only----have you guys ever had a catheter and then experience the pain of morning stiffness?

OMG. The stories I could tell about catheters and wood.
  • kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    For men only----have you guys ever had a catheter and then experience the pain of morning stiffness?

OMG. The stories I could tell about catheters and wood.

Never knew pain until that moment.
  • Zuragh
    Zuragh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Actually, yes, I do avoid them, because 95/100 it's grown women that seemed be shocked by things TOM does to their bodies. Can we just make a sticky that says that women gain weight and eat more during TOM?

Now, OTOH, anytime a new "QUESTION FOR LARGE BREASTED WOMEN" thread gets created, the 12 year old boy in me ALWAYS goes into that thread, takes a peek around, and leaves disappointed at the lack of graphic images.

Lmao! <3 I don't have to read any further replies, completely satisfied after that, haha.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Actually, yes, I do avoid them, because 95/100 it's grown women that seemed be shocked by things TOM does to their bodies. Can we just make a sticky that says that women gain weight and eat more during TOM?

Now, OTOH, anytime a new "QUESTION FOR LARGE BREASTED WOMEN" thread gets created, the 12 year old boy in me ALWAYS goes into that thread, takes a peek around, and leaves disappointed at the lack of graphic images.

It's a learning process, Dave. None of us ever had a period before we signed up for MFP. BE PATIENT!

QFT!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Nobody on MFP does what they're told in threads.

^True dat.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to read an embarrassing and personal question.

Haha me too I was hoping to learn something

Disappointing women for decades now. Just one of my many services.

Keep up the good work, tiger.
  • xXMollySarusXx
    Options
    Well I (a woman) was intrigued enough to see this so I guess the answer is yes, but for the opposite gender post lol.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Where are the pics?? Very disappointing!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Where are the pics?? Very disappointing!

I'd say to PM me, but honestly, that wouldn't do anything for your disappointment.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Damn this is all you guys do in the men only threads? Well back to my woman only nude mud wrestling threads! HMPH