Wii Team for June !!

Options
Hey Again Everybody , Old Friends And New!

It's a brand new month!! And can you believe the year is close to half over??

Welcome any and all who use any of the Wii fitness games. Set a goal or yourself and encourage one another to meet them. Hoping to see all the newcomers and old friends continue on here and reach for those goals. If you are Wii-ing, please join in!!

Glad to see a new month, as I did a sad job of reaching my goals the last. I need a fresh start!
This month I am doing my 5 nights a week, one full hour , the year is flying by, its time!

Hope June gets ya'll off to an inspired start.

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    5 nights, atleast 30 min
  • wonderwiiwoman
    wonderwiiwoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. 5 days @ 30 minutes.
  • nursenu22
    nursenu22 Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in! I plan to do the Wii workout on the days I work since I can't make it to the gym. My goal will be 4 days/wk each 45mins.

Good luck everyone!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hi!! may wasn't a good month fo me either!! too many nice days that ended in bbq's and alcohol:blushing:

i'm going to aim for 3 days at 45mins

good luck to every1 x
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    I would like to give this challenge a try this month. Going to try and finish the 30 day Challenge on the Wii EA Active. I started last week.

I guess my goal will be about 4x a week.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hello again everyone! I've been doing EA Sports Active More Workouts less than usual the past few weeks. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and some nights I'm just too drained after that to do another 30 minute workout on the Wii. I'm 2/3 of the way through the 6 Week Challenge though on medium. I'm thinking I'll restart the challenge on Hard once I've finished this one.

I also just bought a heart rate monitor, so it'll be nice to see what I'm actually burning while on the Wii instead of relying on what EA SA tells me I've burned. I suspect it'll be higher but I'll see tomorrow when I give it a try. Today is a gym day so I'll be on the elliptical and probably doing the 30 Day Shred when I get home. I have to burn off the Memorial Day Weekend food...
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Hey all, I do YOUR SHAPE, on the days I don't work.. I love it, and always lose weight the following day. It's intense.. so my goal for June is to burn 10,500 calories with the game. That's 3 pounds. (I also walk, swim and bike all the time..) I am actually only 2 pounds away from my JULY GOAL.. So I'm really hoping to reach my august 1st goal by July first.. so 7 pounds this month.
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I would like to join. My goal is 3 nights a week for roughly half an hour each. I have to get into the habit of doing the wii again.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    i have two weeks left on the 6 week EA Active challenge (on Hard) I only have Wii Fit scheduled for on day a week. I will be working on the expert biking to get my mileage down. I will check in after I Wii Fit on Wednesday.
  • love2b125
    love2b125 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I think this is so good. I would love to join the wii group. Mine is collecting dust and i need to put it to use. My goal is to use it 3 dyas a week at about 20 min to start. Does anybody know how to add friends on your wii? good luck everyone.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I am in for June. I joined in the middle of May but I am enjoying the wii fit plus game. I am looking forward to buying the EA Active. When I get an "extra $55." It seem to be getting great reviews. My goal is to use the wii 3 times a week. I need to get into a habit of working out. Good luck everyone! Happy June!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm going to use the Wii Fit Plus for Yoga and Strength only, but I will jump in on any challenges for high scores. 3 x's a week for 30 minutes. I plan on using 1 pound wrist weights too.

JAM
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of my EA Sports Challenge... so my goal is to finish it. I really love it too... nice quick & easy workout. I'm not sure if I will be incorporating much more Wii activities because hubby & I are starting p90x!
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Well I'm into my 2nd week of my 30 day challenge. Wow Its such a great workout. I've also bee using my Wii Fit as Warmup doing someYoga etc. and some balance games.. Cause my 30 day challenge on Wii Active always seems to start me Off Running. So a little warm-up is good. I have also started the 200 Sit-ups Challenge. Its Great. Check out there website an join in on this challenge. www.twohundredsitups.com It's pretty Cool. There also is a forum for this challenge 200-Sit-ups......

Kicking off June with a Bang. I have a BiG Birthday coming up this month got a few more weeks to be Ready. I still have a good ways to go with my weight loss But I'm feeling so much better with all these work outs.
    Thanks for all the support.
    Keep On Keeping On! =)
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So excited to jump in on the month of June fresh and ready for some challenges! I am on workout 12 (roughly week 3) on the EA Sports Active and am loving it! I really only get to go on late at night after my boys are asleep! I have the Wii Fit Plus and Gold Gym cardio, but only use them occasionally. I find that on my rest days I really just take it easy.......should throw one of them into the rotation to keep my self going!

My goals are to use my two other "games" more often and to work out 5x a week for 40 minutes.
  • softlyspoken68
    Options
    I'm in....:) Wiifit...4days a week for atleast 30 min...going to work towards longer...but minimum is 30 :)
    I love the Wii Golds Gym...and WiiDance...and wiifit plus...
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Our Wii would not connect with the remote today. I changed batteries and everything. Not sure what is up with it. I guess it's time to find the owner's manual.

It's not the board as I couldn't even get past the 'press A to continue".

Any ideas?

JAM
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I officially have 5 days left for my EA Sports Active 6 Week Challenge. I haven't been doing it nearly as much since I started doing the 30 Day Shred, but I try to work it in a few days a week after I do the Shred, as long as I'm not ready to drop. Once I finish, I'm not sure if I'll start it over again on Hard, I'll have to see when I get there. I like to vary my workouts and I might try something new.
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in on this! I am aiming for 5 mornings of at least 20 minutes. The rest of my exercise is done in the afternoon and evenings because I am not a morning person. Maybe this will help me get motivated in the AM-Thanks and good luck all!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in 5 days @ 30 or more. I'll have to check out that Wii Dance..I've heard it's good. Great idea and thanks for the invite!