Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rttnme
    rttnme Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me. =] Just joined and looking to help motivate and need some motivation myself!

Let's start this journey together!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me :)
  • nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • jemquid
    Options
    i can motivare you =]
  • tanialuke
    tanialuke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need some motivating friends too!
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you all are welcome to add me :)
  • leastar128
    Options
    Added you!! I just turned 31 and this is my year! :) WE CAN DO THIS
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I can proudly say 30ismyyear is a great pal to have :)
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cndshopaholic13
    Options
    My dietitian suggested this website to me, I am a 20 year old female trying to find my strength and willpower again to make a life change for myself. I have struggled with my weight since the age of 8 and have never had much for support in trying to make a change. It would be appreciated if anyone took sometime to be a friend and help with some words of wisdom and encouragement. I have many reasons I must lose a large amount of weight, the biggest being my failing health over the last 3 years, and the fear of losing chances for the future I've always dreams of.
  • Kayleigh90x
    Options
    Hi every one ... Feel free to add me.. :) x
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    Hello everyone. (: please add me.! I am lookin' for support and someone to relate to about workin' out and changin' my lifestyle. I am always willin' to give support back as well.
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    anyone.... feel free to add
  • lilithXrei
    lilithXrei Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP, and love it so far. I'm looking for some new friends and support, and I'm hoping I can help motivate others in getting fit as well! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • BasiliskFanatic
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm new as well!
  • maxwellmama4
    Options
    Hey guys! I am a 30 yr old mother of four little girls. I am 5'5" and looking to lose 35-40 lbs. I have an open food journal and would love to meet friends that have open journals as well. Thanks!
  • nancymarieortega
    Options
    I just started my journey. Have 40 lbs to loose after having my babies back to back. Im ready! Feel Free to add me!
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Morgen. I'm 17 and am wanting to lose between 25 and 35lbs :) add me, I need the motivation and like to keep others motivated. My diary's open as well :)