Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• jesusismyhero
    Options
    Hello, I'm starting my diet and workout for the year. So far I sadly entered the 300 club once again. It sucks because I have a desk job and my butt is in a seat for 8 hours. Anyways, I'm on my road to shed some fat this year. Entering my 31st birthday and feeling like I need to finally make a commitment to officially do something about my weight. Leaning on my faith in Christ who strengthens me :) GGTG
  • Offical
    Options
    Seriously.. go add!
  • Yrsbabii
    Options
    Hello every one!
    My name is Christina. I am 23 years old and I had a baby boy 8 months ago. After giving birth I lost 20 pounds. The weight slowly creeped back. I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I need to lose a lot of weight! My husband and I are going to begin the p90x challenge today. I am super excited! Everythings easier when you have a work out buddy. =)
  • saktii2323
    saktii2323 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends for motivation & support! No religious zealots, please. I don't need Jesus to be my personal trainer and don't want to hear about how he is yours.
  • Mykey972
    Options
    Hi, just started MFP this evening and added to my diary just to see how good/bad I did without thinking about calories, fat, etc. Just turned 40 in Sept. and I'm the mother of an 11 yr old daughter. I have 100+ to go to hit my personal goal. My weight yo-yo'ed over the years but I am now at the heaviest I have ever been. I have a friend who has started MFP also, but we are each others worst enemies for picking good, healthy foods, so any help and motivation is most appreciated :happy:
  • jtmomma416
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am not new to fitness pal but i dont have many friends on here. I am a mother of one child and obese. Im 5'2 and 267.. I was 291 its been a slow long process for me but i have not given up..

I really like this website and find it very helpfull to see people in the same boat.. We got this people!! Add me!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • devakali
    devakali Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I've been on MFP for close to a year, off and on. I lost 50 lbs a few years back and have been working to keep it off and lose about 10 more. Everything is more fun with friends, so feel free to add me--I can use workout motivation and healthy home-cooked food ideas.
    C
  • Hi, Im Ashley and Im 21 years old and Im a stay at home mom of a 18 month old girl. I have had problems with weight all my life. Im not trying to be skinny skinny, I just want to become a healthy size and live a healthy life. Just looking to find friends to help keep me going.:happy:
  • jbarteaga
    Options
    wow! goodjob! youre an inspiration :) keep it up!
  • Blockmomnc
    Blockmomnc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there ladies, I am loving MFP and just found the message boards too!! feel free to add me as a friend, as we all need help in this journey. I have found that having encouragement helps so much!!
  • CuddlyIrish
    Options
    Hi all could do with some supportive friends.....I've over 100lbs to lose. Need all the help and friends I get :-)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • bigdave368
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me and I'll add to.

Good luck to everyone no matter what your goals.
  • Dollymix22
    Options
    Im Hanna from England, 23 years old no kids or family. I'm looking to lose just under 100 pounds, i lost 40 last year then relaxed a bit and fell off the bandwagon and gained it all back and now looking to lose it the healthy way permanently. I can do this! We can do this! Feel free to add me :D
  • ailisa109
    Options
    Would love to support/ gain motivation from new people!
    Add me :)
  • bigdave368
    Options
    Need all the help I can get feel free to add
  • maryannyking
    Options
    HI!!
    I just discovered this website so still trying to figure it out. Not sure yet how to add people but feel free to add me. I am trying to find people in my area for a workout or walking buddy or even an online support system. :) Im 28 and have two young kiddos ages 5 and 7 and want to teach them healthy habits through my actions.
    Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    What works for me was remembering what I liked as a teenager. I love martial arts and dancing. My record was dancing for 16 hours a day(Professional DJ) when I was 17. So now I love video games. So I used Kinect, get some fighting and dancing games.
  • oldboy11
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here anyone can add me ..... what I good forum idea.
  • blondskyeyes
    blondskyeyes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some great support. I have been on MFP for over a year now. I have a son that is now 3 months old. He is my first and I am having trouble getting back on track. I would love to find some friends who could help with my journey back to my pre pregnancy weight and beyond :)