Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• arianehyatt1984
    arianehyatt1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. How do we add friends?
    :laugh:
  • F4TCH1MP
    F4TCH1MP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm looking for some support & friends, I've had the MFP app installed on my phone for a while but have only started using it in earnest this year, looking to loose 3 stone (20kg) as my first target, already lost 1 stone in the last 5 weeks. I'm in Essex UK.

Thanks

Rob.
  • Starploid
    Options
    hi, i have hardly any friends on here so anyone can add me :) i am 18 years old and trying to lose weight i regained back haha
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need motivation at the minute xx
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 40 year old looking to lose around 100lbs. Anyone can add me.
  • CuddlyIrish
    Options
    Hi all would love new friends and support here, am a newbie! ;-)
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi Peeps :D
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. I need all the support I can get.
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm like adding new people. Feel free to add me. :D
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm awesome ;-)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need a lot of encouragement. Anyone else can add me too if they would like.
  • jennywren9
    jennywren9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:smile:
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    Please ad me. I am new to myfitnesspal. I am looking for friends to help motivate me and I can help motivate them. :)
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please feel free to add me
  • GoingStrong78
    GoingStrong78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to MFP and would love to get some support as well. This is my first shot at weight loss and could use enouragement and tips. My weight loss goal is 25 lbs. :smile:
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 34. Mom of 3 + 2 stepkids. I started this journey about a month ago because I was tired of seeing "Overweight" on my online medical record. I'm only about 9lbs "Overweight" but I know that if I don't start paying attention that can get out of hand. I had been an active walker. I had a walking buddy at work but we fell off track nearly a year ago. My husband brought in an eliptical and aerobic rider that we had in the backyard that I never stepped foot on. Now, I've been using those machines and I've started walking at work again. I'm paying a lot of attention to what I eat and how I cook for the family. So, this is a lifestyle change and I'm enjoying it so far. Although, it is tough. I do have those days where I just want to throw my hands up but my friends on here and at work keep me motivated.

Feel free to add me too!
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me i log everyday :)
  • lozla86
    Options
    hey everyone, my name is laura, i log in every day so add me xx
  • shanzie001
    Options
    Hello all, I have been on myfitnesspal now for 5 days. I am 42 and looking for friends to help support and motivate me as well as motivate them. I have tried several different ways to try to lose the weight and I am ready to stick with it. I am so looking forward to this life style change and to be able to share it with those making the journey as well. Please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • iwannabeskinny11
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I'm on all the time, joined 8 months ago, and have lost 30 lbs in total so far! I want to lose 15 more, but I just need some friend support to keep pushing!