June Starters - May 24

Options
2»

Replies

• kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    sorry for the late weigh in my hours have changed at work.
    Been a good week this week even considering going to a bbq, an indian restaurant and being TOM.

SW - 180lbs
    LW - 135.8lbs
    CW - 133.2lbs

Thats a loss of 2.6lbs :noway:
    and i went shopping and fit into a UK size 12. I haven't been a 12 for over 10 years when i was at uni :bigsmile: I need to tone up badly though and get rid of the excess flab. Do you think i can count this as my mini goal met? I'm only 0.2lbs off it or should i wait until i'm under.
    Have a great weekend.
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey June Starters! I would like to join the group to help me lose my last 4lbs or more!:)

CW: 134.2
    GW (by the end of June): 130
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Miss me??? *laughs*

Ok I'm back. Life has been so hectic (started going back to school full-time to get my MBA) that I've just really been horrible with my eating and exercising and gained 6lbs *pouts*

But I'm going to do this again. Gotta. I like getting smaller cloths too much.

SW - 305lbs
    CW - 266.6lbs
  • Purenel
    Purenel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am interested in joining your June Starters group for June 2010 and more... I lost 20 lbs last year when I was committed to another group. Once I lost the group, I seemed to lose my drive and the 20 lbs are back :cry: I would love to be apart of a group that helps me be accountable. If any one can tell be a little about the group I would appreciate it.

I would love to lose my lbs this time and never find them again!!

Janel

CW 165lbs
    GW 140lbs
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to join us! You can find our most updated thread at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/99263-june-starters-may-31