saggy skin gone? I like to know...

2»

Replies

• wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Yeah losing weight slowly can help reduce the amount of excess skin you'll have, also luck has a huge part of it, keeping well hydrated can help too, but as I think I saw someone said it's like stretching out elastic, eventually the skin doesn't retain it's elasticity if it's been stretched for a long time. If actually no, when I lose my excess weight I will probably need surgery to get rid of the excess.
  • Like everyone else said, you need to lift.

2 good programs:

New Rules of Lifting

Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12 week program (www.bodybuilding.com)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Thank you so much to everyone that has replied, I really appreciate your time - "bacon of hope" is cracking me up! I have no problem losing weight slowly -believe me- so I just need to make sure I drink plenty of water , exercise, lift and keep my fingers crossed! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    I do a lot of bodyweight - do I still need to lift? I find lifting to be more boring plus I get confused at what weight I need. I have a pair of 20lb adjustable dumbbells but all the videos I use for them end up having exercises that are kind of...inadvisable with rounded weights!

Need to get my skin toned. It's so depressing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!