New to this site, could use some friends

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site and could use some friends to help encourage and hold me accountable. I have battled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I'm ready to stop the excuses and get real so I can get healthy. I know that this change is going to be uncomfortable for me at first, but I also know that this is something that my life depends on. Thank you for your time and I'm super excited about starting my new life!!:smile:

Replies

• valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, I'm fairly new, about 1 month, but I log on daily and am 100% committed to getting healthy. Good Luck!!
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I grew up in Lawrenceville, not too far from you,.
  • GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Been here for a little while...I do my best to encourage people! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. I've been using this site for over a year now and I love it.
  • MSDLEWIS
    Options
    I've just started logging in again and it's encouraging to see that I'm not alone in the fight to lose weight. Feel free to add me as a friend. I don't have very many friends on MFP, so others are welcome to friend me as well. Best Wishes!!!:smile: