Definitely in need of some friends and support

Options
Hello All,
My name is Jonathan. I have been struggling with my weight for 2 years. I have never had the motivation to actually do it. I just had a baby girl and she needs her Daddy around for a long time! I would love to meet people and get some friends. I need the support and I can dish it as well as receive it.

I just know that I can't do this on my own - Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Replies

• rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I luv mfp, best of luck on your journey!
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm a struggler, too! Let's be friends. Also I have an 18 month old girl, I understand where you are coming from.
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    You can add me as well. My daughter is the main reason I am doing it too. I am always here for support.
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad too and working hard at getting healthy and in shape so I can be here to see my daughters grow up. Feel free to add me.
  • sdempsey1985
    Options
    Just starting My Fitness Pal, as well as an intense exercise/diet regimine.
    Feel Free to add me!!
  • slimviv2012
    slimviv2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Jonathan, feel free to add me. I love this site but still struggle, but it helps to keep logging! All the best with everything! Vivienne:smile:
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!!!
  • Meems2464
    Options
    Brand new here too, my grandson is my inspiration at 10 months old I need to be around for quite a while!!!!:smile:
  • ClaireMal
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Congrats on your sweet little girl! It's amazing what our children motivate us to do :smile:
  • Snooks1992
    Snooks1992 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just re-joined this site and am In the same boat....I need the motivation to stick at this!
  • becjovincent
    becjovincent Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for all the support I can get myself - so let's support each other :)

Good for you for acknowleding your health for your daugher. Awesome start!
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I've been struggling all my life. Time to do something about it!! 2013 is our year!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me i find motivation is key and i love this site the last time i was very active i lost 80lbs sadly i gained back about 50 and im back to needing to loose 82..i may change that as i get lower though.
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Feel free to add me
    Im down about 56lbs and actively log in my activities
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of 3 kids, feel free to add me :)
  • Daveb1355
    Daveb1355 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me.... I have three kids who keep me busy!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Great group of people on here to keep you motivated. Feel free to add me. Same goes for anyone else on here who would like to add me. Best to work in numbers :)
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a 7 yr old and 3 yr old. I find it very hard to stay motivated, but the people on tis site really help. I have had the best week since I started adding friends on here ( in terms of working out and eating and staying motivated)