calling all christian females

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    the reason I had put an age down was because one time I had posted I wanted friends any age who were female like me. some guys said I was a creeper for saying that wanting all female friends can you believe it. as long as your female I will accept your requests.
  • Dawnicita0318
    Dawnicita0318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • karabff
    Options
    I a a christian...an know that it is my faith that has kept me going..I am a bit older :) but feel free to add me
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but well over 30 (as are both my daughters). But honestly we are probably not on the same page for more reasons than age, as my Christian values are a little more old fashioned I think. I would never post the underwear pic, for example.
  • Shawnakrock
    Shawnakrock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a Christian mom...I'm 39. I too would love other Christian women on this same path as friends on here. :happy:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but well over 30 (as are both my daughters). But honestly we are probably not on the same page for more reasons than age, as my Christian values are a little more old fashioned I think. I would never post the underwear pic, for example.

Pretty sure that's not her. You both might get along, though, because you both seem a bit judgy.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Christian female but I am 37 feel free to add me
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options

Pretty sure that's not her. You both might get along, though, because you both seem a bit judgy.

haha
  • Nomz1012
    Nomz1012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Christian female. New to this site! Feel free to add me (I'm 41)!
  • bcattoes
    Options

How was the OP judgy?
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Christian....will be turning 30 in March...feel free to add me. I started Jan 1 with 108 lbs to lose and have lost 29 so far. :)
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    How was the OP judgy?

I read her OP and her profile page.
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Christian female bu I'm 43 good luck on your journey and add me if you'd like :-)
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me :-) 30 yr old Catholic who is married:smile:

Feel free to add me for support
  • bcattoes
    Options
    How was the OP judgy?

I read her OP and her profile page.

Unless in your book Christian = judgy, I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • DeannaJoKilla
    DeannaJoKilla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    29 yr old Christian female here too :) I would LOVE more friends so I'll be sending some of you requests too!
  • cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could use the support :)
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    26 female Christian. Feel free to add me if you'd like. That goes for any of you that requested more friends.
  • chippopot
    chippopot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Christian Female here at 24 years old. To anyone else who would like more friends, feel free to add =)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of Christian groups on here that you may find helpful.

Just throwing this out there: There are plenty of Christian creepy guys, too. Creeps aren't just limited to the non-Christian category. :wink:

Patti....I would appreciate i if you would've stopped warning people about me. That being said....how you doin'? :wink:
This discussion has been closed.