calling all christian females

Options

Replies

• perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Unless in your book Christian = judgy, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Did you read her profile? I actually find her comments about men more judgy than anything she said about being a Christian.

By the way, I am an admin in the Catholics Unite group here and I'm very outspoken about my faith. If you read some of these threads with an open mind and without a "Christian lens", you'll find that sometimes Christians aren't very welcoming or accepting of others.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    There is also a group called Girls of Grace you might want to join!
    I'm out of your age range at 39 :smile: but there are LOTS of faith based supportive women on this site!!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Patti....I would appreciate i if you would've stopped warning people about me.

Your jig is up, gil.
  • lisaroelfs
    lisaroelfs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Christian and 39.
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    I'm a Christian female, but a bit our of your preferred age range ~ 47 in May.... Feel like 30something most days :)
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more supportive Christian friends. Feel free to add me :) I'm 33yo
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Born again Christian right here in that age range! Feel free to add me too !!! But please, no males. I am married and I don't want to connect with any males on here.
  • mbouf94
    mbouf94 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    24 year-old Orthodox Christian :-) Feel free to add me! Thanks.
  • MrsAustin011012
    Options
    I'm a christian female...u can add me :)
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but well over 30 (as are both my daughters). But honestly we are probably not on the same page for more reasons than age, as my Christian values are a little more old fashioned I think. I would never post the underwear pic, for example.

Pretty sure that's not her. You both might get along, though, because you both seem a bit judgy.

:heart:
  • KrebKath
    Options
    I'm Christian (Catholic to be more specific), so feel free to add me! Love to make new friends! PS I just turned 36.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    50 yo Catholic here, does that count?
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and a Christian
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    but...you have a picture of a girl in underwear(which im aware isn't you) as your profile picture? Okay I will take you seriously now
  • AJCoombs
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Christian and 30 years old, I started my journey 2 years ago and lost 27 lbs. Fell of the wagon and gain almost all of it back. Now determined to loose it and keep it off. I need more people to keep me accountable. :)
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a christian female as well but I am 35.

Me too, but feel free to add me. I feel a lot younger. haha :-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Unless in your book Christian = judgy, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Did you read her profile? I actually find her comments about men more judgy than anything she said about being a Christian.

By the way, I am an admin in the Catholics Unite group here and I'm very outspoken about my faith. If you read some of these threads with an open mind and without a "Christian lens", you'll find that sometimes Christians aren't very welcoming or accepting of others.

I have no idea what you mean by "Chirstian lens", but yes, I did read her profile and didn't see any comments about men in general. Just her thoughts on male stalkers. It is not talk or perfection that makes one a Christian, it is belief. And with that belief should come a desire to live as Christ instructed. It's easy to say you are a Christian. But Christian humans are just as fallible as any other humans. Striving to do right doesn't magically make one perfect.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but well over 30 (as are both my daughters). But honestly we are probably not on the same page for more reasons than age, as my Christian values are a little more old fashioned I think. I would never post the underwear pic, for example.

Pretty sure that's not her. You both might get along, though, because you both seem a bit judgy.

haha <3<3
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Christian, will be 30 in a couple of months.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    christian female right here
This discussion has been closed.