Replies

• Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Pure gym
  • boonognog
    boonognog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm at Sports & Fitness here in Charlotte. Soon they will be Fitness Connection and have more locations across NC. I pay 19.99/mo, which gives me access to all their gyms and any classes during the week. I've never taken a class, but I do use multiple gyms because I have a 1 hour commute to the office...

They have an incredible staff and fantastic trainers. I shell out the dough for the trainers because I need it. I've lost 50 lbs in less than a year. I already renewed this past month and have gotten several people here at the office to start going.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Average Joe's
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Crossfit Central
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Snap \m/
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The torture chamber ( my basement) and Atlantic Fitness center are my gyms :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Forecourt
  • pinkxrubi
    Options
    Lucille Roberts, a women-only gym. I hate it! lol
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    dinardo's
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Altamonte CrossFit - across the street and everyone totally is awesome!

Before that Gold's was a winner - but I moved and the one close to my new place - sucked!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Home gym baby, aww yeah, love it!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Anytime, Home (sometimes,not often), and looking at BodyBlast for some evening fun classes :)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Synergy.

I like it a lot. When I moved three months ago, I did a lot of research before I joined a gym. There's a gym 1 block away from me that I didn't join because I heard bad things about it. So I drive to the next town (2 minutes away) to go to Synergy. New equipment. Hardly ever crowded. Smoothie bar. Clean. And there is a high usage of yoga pants.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness- I can walk to it and it's cheap. Although eventually I will 'outgrow' it as I am lifting and their weights are very limited.
  • janerowell7
    Options
    http://www.dwfitnessclubs.com/locations/kidderminster
    This is my gym - i go every morning mon - fri - lovimg the my fitness pal app - it really works
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i named my gym "Jim"
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Fitness First! $30 a month for membership which includes free consultation with a trainer, who helps you set up a preliminary workout routine based on your goals, free group exercise classes, sauna, steamroom, free child care at some locations. Also, fit reward points: Earn points for using the gym, earn a point for every $ spent at the gym, and use points towards workout and cooking gear, jewelry, free months of membership....

Best part: you can get your fitness level evaluated every few months and the director of training will help you update your routine so that you don't get bored or plateau:-)
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ...basement... I wish there was a gym closer to home - that's what I get for living the country life!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    YMCA
    The Zoo
    Jupiter FItness
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would I give away the name or location of our super secret training lair? Do I look like a fraking idiot?