30 Day Shred

Options
Can someone tell me what the 30 Day Shred is? I have been reading a few success stories but can't seem to find any information about what exactly is involved in the 30 Day Shred.

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It's a jillian michaels dvd. Try googling it for all the details.
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    Jillians michael workout dvd
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    It's a great circuit training workout. It's really good for losing inches!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels video
    all workouts are about 28 minutes long
    incorporates cardio, abs, strength training

I loved it, I thought the workout was fun and challenging. If you are just starting out working out or have experience the video is good because she explains proper form on all the movements. and I think you can usually find it on Amazon for about $9
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Actually I just found some sites with videos on-line and began 2 days ago. It looks like you do the same set of exercises for 10 days, to gain endurance, etc., then move on to the second set for 10 days (if you're ready...or repeat level one), then on to level 3 for 10 days. So far, so good as it takes you through in steps. Haven't looked for level 2 yet.
  • terrib1980
    terrib1980 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 25 of the 30 Day Shred. I found the videos on You Tube and did Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days, and now I'm into Level 3. There is a diet plan that accompanies the actual DVD's if you order them but I have been doing my own diet plan. All you need is a mat and a couple of hand weights (I've just been using 3lb ones) and a little space to do it! Each workout is about 28 minutes (including warm-up and cool-down).

I plan to start over again at Level 1 when I finish the full 30 days, but next time around I'm going to use 5lb weights. I haven't lost much for weight but I have lost inches and I can see and feel everything starting to tighen up!