Looking for ppl who live in their basement

Options
I dont have a basement, but i would like to findout about life in the basement. Like, does your mom still do laundry?

Lets discuss this journey.

Replies

• Lucia120382
    Options
    I live under the pavement- true :tongue: and stop posting I can concentrate in a gym and I have to look good while exercise :laugh:
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If living in a basement means my mum will do my laundry then I'm definitely moving into one.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Ariel has me and a few others kept in hers. But we don't need laundry done, if you get what I'm saying...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Ariel has me and a few others kept in hers. But we don't need laundry done, if you get what I'm saying...

Get back down there and be quiet! *tosses down some more girl scout cookies*
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Get back down there and be quiet! *tosses down some more girl scout cookies*

Yes mam.......May I have another.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I live in the basement with the people under the stairs. It's quite a dark place. I like it!!!:devil:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    And I have *her* under my floorboards....so you guys are all camping out under my house.

Hm, that explains all the noise.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I lived in a basement once, but I managed to get free of the restraints and escape.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    sp_07.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    how many of these are you gonna make?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I lived in a basement once, but I managed to get free of the restraints and escape.

were they licorice restraints? or twizzlers?
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Ah, there you are. I've kept it just the way you like it, dark, musty and moldy. I even gave the potato sacks a shaking out of the lice. When are you coming back hmmmm? :devil: