Replies

• glacier81
    glacier81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The Enell sports bra is amazing!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any suggestions? And is it too much for it to be cute? I'm mad jelly of the A-C cups. They get all the cute stuff!

Uhh I'm a full C and I haven't found one that's supportive enough yet either... plus the cute ones are always too thin it sux to put pads in so ur nipples don't peek through or other option is to go w a molded one and then you look like you have cones for boobs!!

I'll be checking back later for some good suggestions too chica :flowerforyou:
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort Fiona is pretty good. ~$45. Not hideous looking either. You can sometimes find "last season" colors on sale.
  • orkilatrish
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat! Lost 10lbs so far and my cup has gone UP from a G to an I! What the heck is going on?! lol
  • BohemianPrep
    BohemianPrep Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i call my moving comfort fort knox and i have 36dd chest.

it's a must have and if you order it from amazon it's cheaper than a sports speciality shop.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    bump. lmao!!! sorry ladies, could'nt resist :)
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    I have been doubling up - using a sports bra and then a tank with the built in bra and it works okay for running but not for jumping jacks - but I just recently purchased the Enell bra and it is wonderful -I can jog AND do jumping jacks without the ladies bouncing all over the place.....and I have 1 more "D" than you....(DDD)
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    i use to use two sports bras, im too cheap to buy expensive bras especially if you only sweat in them.
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have some cheap compression ones that I use to double up on my one moving comfort bra during my boot camp class. My other moving comfort that has underwire was great for running until I stopped nursing and my boobs shrunk. I need to buy another. My moving comfort without wire is still better than any other bra I found before the wire one. I am a 38 DD currently.
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the Moving Comfort Juno. I could never find a bra that could hold my girls in (36D) but I have no movement in this one! I have like 10 of them. :)
    i
    I have this one also not easy to get into but holds the puppies down!
  • scrinina
    Options
    Oh man. So my disclaimer is that I actually work for Title Nine - you'll see my face right now in the catalog as a 'bra-vangelist' - but regardless of my personal affiliations, seeing SO many gals saying they wear two bras makes me sad! No woman, regardless of size, should have to wear more than one bra, period. That being said, I absolutely echo the folks who endorsed Moving Comfort, ShockAbsorber, Enell and Freya. There are cup-band sized with adjustable strap styles for everyone, for underwire lovers and no-wire fans. If *anyone* here on this thread would like some help with fit, sizing, particular specific style recommendations to meet their needs and activities, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help you get into ONE bra! (Some bra side notes: DO NOT size down thinking you'll get more support. So many sports bras come in high impact cup-band styles that you shouldn't have to size down in the band and/or cup unless it isn't running true to size. Sports bras only last 6 months to a year when in heavy rotation; no bra should celebrate a birthday, so trade them out at least annually. A good sports bra may cost up to $80, but they are absolutely truly worth it. Please, spoil yourself with some great support.)
  • ShelliePAwesome
    ShelliePAwesome Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Title Nine sports bras are great! I am 34DD as well and they have many options for larger breasts. Some are cute (relatively speaking) and some are just scary supportive, but there are many choices.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hell-o.

So, I know where you are coming from. I am, unfortunately, a G cup. I kid you not, my breasts hold most of the fat on my body. It's awful.
    Anyway, I wanted to a buy a sports bra today too, but they are MAJORLY expensive. I made a decision: I will buy two, cheap Wal-Mart brand bras and if needed, wear a sports shirt (the two I bought work okay because I got one that is like, a secondary support thing. It's weird. It's not even a bra.) otherwise, when I lose weight and my breasts get smaller, I will have to buy ANOTHER expensive bra. And we all know, women lose fat in their breasts very quickly.
    So, that's my suggestion. Use the one you have now, don't buy an EXPENSIVE one until you're closer to your goal weight. The cheap ones do work, not as well, but us busty girls gotta suffer sometimes.
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If you are using a sports bra for running believe me they are worth EVERY penny.it can really make a difference in your running....I can run a 1/2 Mary with and can not run a block with out...36dd shrinking now to a D but still need the same support!
  • libster1
    Options
    I'm an E and I am training for a 1/2 marathon. I use a good sports bra (bendon) and then put a tight crop top over the top and they don't move at all. Keep up the good work. It is best to get a bra that crosses over at the back if you have larger boobs :wink:
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i'm also a 34-DD, yes they are HARD to find in that size. I have some adidas and nike stretch ones that i pull over and they work fine for me, mine are implants under the muscle so not too much bouncing going on thank God.
  • Mulikme
    Mulikme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD. I really like the Champion double dry bras. It looks like they've also come out with some new colors. I can typically get them for under $35. I buy them at the Outlet Mall in Las Vegas when I'm there or order off their webiste. Here's the link:

http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/high-support-bras/champion-double-dry-distance-underwire-sports-bra
  • BridgeKiki
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • orkilatrish
    Options
    I recently found this bra and OH MY GOD it's a miracle! I've had bouncing boobage my whole life and this bra totally does the trick. I've even started running recently and this bra is keeping the girls right where they should be. (I am a 36I for reference)