do you eat 1200+ calories & have an open diary?

Options
Hello everyone!

So... I've come to find out that most of my current friends are under-eating by... A LOT. :grumble: It really irks me since I'm still trying to overcome disordered eating. I was hoping to find people who have lost weight or are losing by eating a healthy amount (1200 AT LEAST). I'm looking for meal/snack ideas so I was additionally interested in friending people who have open diaries.

Let me know if you want to be my friend by saying so below or sending me a request!

Thanks for the help! :smile:
Hannah

Replies

• LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, eat way above 1200 calories. My goal is at least 1600 a day. Try to eat good wholesome food feel free to add me. I'm a vegetarian :-)
  • catyblanchard9
    catyblanchard9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I try to eat 1200 a day but I don't eat my work out calories, I try and make everything count. you can add me if you would like
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat around 1500-1800 and I'm losing weight. Feel free.
  • fortunateflyer
    fortunateflyer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal is set to 1500 but I always eat at least 1600 plus enough workout calories so I net over 1200. I usually eat 1700-2000 a day (or more). My diary is viewable to friends -- feel free to add me! I'm a produce-loving vegetarian so my meals may not be what you normally eat but I am a huge proponent of eating enough :)
  • stephgas
    stephgas Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i try to eat over 1500 a day, have an open diary, and recently starting cutting down how much meat i eat. feel free to add me :)
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 and more on work out days. My diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • christiandjoel
    christiandjoel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I eat 2100 calories & weight is coming off. I make alot of homemade stuff. I have diary open to friends. Feel free to friend me :)
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    I'be been adding 100 calories a week since I joined trying to get to the right calorie amount for me (starting at the 1200 net MFP sets). Right now I'm netting 1400. My diary is open but don't look at today as example since I'm not feeling very well.
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have my diary open to friends so feel free to add me

my baseline is 1200 calories per day

i excercise vigorously 6 days a week and eat back most of my excercise, some days I forget to log all my food, however for me its has finally clicked together and I am makiing some good solid progress

I am happy to add as a friend as it seems the more people you know the better your knowledge can become

I am looking into adding chia seeds into my diet as apparently they are a super super food, and can significantly help deal with hunger and food cravings

please feel free to add me
  • silvajewl
    Options
    I try and net 1400 calories a day. If I work out...darn tootin' I'm going to eat those calories back! I don't want to send my body into starvation mode, and I want something that I can maintain long term. So, with exercise being part of my day, I'll eat anywhere from 1600 - 2000 calories a day. On the days I don't work out, I keep it at 1400, but I eat them all. Hope this helps :)
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I eat `1200 a day
  • katnord
    katnord Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a 1270 goal currently and ALWAYS eat that. My diary is open to everyone as well.
  • alexeye11
    alexeye11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is 1270 and I have an open diary :smile: feel free to add me and that goes for everyone :flowerforyou:
  • curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I recently upped mine to 1800! I make pretty much all my own food as I am a stay at home mom and money is tight! We eat a variety of foods and I eat often! At least 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Feel free to add me :)
  • aikasm
    aikasm Posts: 63
    Options
    yes i have te same problem! feel free to add me
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and eat 1500+ a day! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1900 per day. Not losing weight but maintaining and have been for a few months.

Feel free to add me!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Currently at a full 20% cut and eating at 2000 (+exercise calories in excess of ~300ish...as decreed by fitbit). Diary is wide open.

I "EAT ALL TEH THINGZ!!1!eleven!1"...I just stop eating when I get to my daily limit.
  • ASH0502
    Options
    I eat 1300 a day and am losing weight. 1200 seemed to be a speck to low for me and I actually started to lose weight when I went up to 1400. Since then I've come down a bit and I think 1300 seems to be the sweet spot. I cook a lot so I have great healthy/low-cal recipes that my whole family likes. My diary is open and I'm happy to explain anything you see on there. Feel free to add me.
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Minimum 1200 here and open!!!