Which do you like better Hip Hop Abs or Rockin Body?

Options
Which one have you had better results with?

Replies

• panthra
    panthra Posts: 32
    Options
    ?
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Hip Hop Abs, but I love Rockin' Body! I lost 20lbs with it, and it was a great way to get back into exercising! I love dance though and it is a dance based workout! I have switched to Insanity now, just finishing up my first week, really anything from Shaun T is going to be great! GL :)

Also! MY 79 year old grandmother is doing my Rockin' Body now (obviously modified) and has lost 15lbs!
  • panthra
    panthra Posts: 32
    Options
    Rockin Body looks like a lot of fun. I am trying to find it free online. I found Hip Hop Abs free because someone on here shared the link (thank you). I want to try Rockin Body though
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've got both Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs.

I think Hip Hop Abs is the easier of the two, and is probably the best one to start with.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for good dance workouts. How coordinated do you have to be?
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for good dance workouts. How coordinated do you have to be?

I would like to know this too because I am considering buying the Groupon for it.
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have two left feet, and I kept up pretty well. Some of the moves took a little while for me to pick up, but he starts off very slowly and gets faster as it goes along, so it's not too bad.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have two left feet, and I kept up pretty well. Some of the moves took a little while for me to pick up, but he starts off very slowly and gets faster as it goes along, so it's not too bad.

That's good because I also have two left feet . Many dance workouts just get right to it and I end up quitting because I can't keep up.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Rockin Body is so much fun! The music is great and Shaun T does a great job of breaking down all the steps so you get the routines down quickly. I'm totally uncoordinated and I was able to do it.

FYI the Groupon deal is no better than the price Rockin Body is offered at on the Beachbody website. PM me if you or anyone you know is interested in buying a copy.
  • brl006
    brl006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can you post the link to the online hip hop abs?