Hello...need support

Options
I am 42 and have over 40 pounds to lose. Approx 6 years ago I had a hysterectomy. I ended losing 30 pounds and felt great. Unfortunately, I gained it back and more. Now I am back on my quest to a healthier lifestyle and would love some support. I just started the Couch to 5k 8 week program. Plus I joined a boot camp basics (30 mins) 1x a week, water aerobics (30 mins) 1 x a week and toning class (60 mins) 1 x a week. Hoping for some motivating people to join me on this new journey.

Replies

• wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow you're definitely jumping right on into it! Great job.

I'm also looking to lose 30-40 pounds (whichever I feel comfortable at). If you want you can friend me!
  • Jennifer217B
    Options
    Wow, great way to get started! Add me. :smile:
  • lichapman
    Options
    Wow great job. I really need the energy to start to work out. I have been on the Fitness Pal website for a few days and also need support. I have to lose 40lbs also. Keep up the great work!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me as a friend. I have lost 26lbs so far and still have 32lbs. I do admit I am not very good about exercising. I admire you for jumping right into it.

Brenda
  • vamari22
    vamari22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start! Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose around 120 lbs, and could use the support/motivation as well.