To Anyone Doing The 30 Day Shred...

Options
I just completed day 1, I hope you're all proud of yourself because this is hard! my legs are done, Hubbys arms are done, pat yourself on the back if you've completed the 30 day shred! you all deserve it :drinker:

Replies

• PingChan
    Options
    Just starting it too! Do you know how to add it to your exercise diary though? I've tried typing it into the search field, but it doesn't have any results...still, I'm enjoying it so far. Good luck with yours!! :)
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I added it as circuit training in Cardio, someone said the calories come out about the same, and it seemed to be pretty much spot on :) best of luck!
  • waymoe
    Options
    I'm starting Shred today!
  • Cyncham
    Options
    I am doing it now. I did day 3 yesterday so will do day 4 today. Day 1 & Day 2 about did me in and I was so sore! But by yesterday midday, my body wasn't hurting as much and day 3 seemed easier yesterday evening when I did it. I actually could do all of the pushups (modified, of course) and did all of the jumping jacks. On day 1, I had to stop several times for a few seconds throughout the whole video. So, I can already tell just by doing the video 3 times, that my body has gotten stronger. I hope that I can complete all 30 workouts. That will be an accomplishment to me!! You can do it too!
  • susana67
    susana67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this whole exercise stuff, is the 30 day shed the Jillian Michaels workout other people have mentioned.
  • heronfolder
    heronfolder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm onto Level 3 day 4 tonight.

Keep going, even if it feels tough. You'll gradually get fitter and everything will start to feel easier.

When I was on level 1 I snuck a peek at level 3 and thought i'd die...

And well, I'm on level 3 now and i'm still alive :)
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this whole exercise stuff, is the 30 day shed the Jillian Michaels workout other people have mentioned.

Yes. It is awesome :)
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1~ 7th day I love it, not to hard but effective!
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

It is indeed! There's a group going where a bunch of us are starting tomorrow!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I'm onto Level 3 day 4 tonight.

Keep going, even if it feels tough. You'll gradually get fitter and everything will start to feel easier.

When I was on level 1 I snuck a peek at level 3 and thought i'd die...

And well, I'm on level 3 now and i'm still alive :)

Bravo! I just started. Tonight i will doing level 1 day 3!!
  • Cyncham
    Options
    It's a DVD or you can get it on youtube free. Glad the person above has survived to level 3...guess there's hope for me then! ;)
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round doing this dvd. First round was in December. I still feel sore the next day! lol
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today, and this is my second time starting it. J.Michaels is a BEAST and I curse at her daily, but I <3 her too lol
    We can do this!!!
  • alexsao
    alexsao Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm starting today and will be using a heart rate monitor if anyone wants a semi accurate idea of how many calories the workouts burn!
  • Cyncham
    Options
    i'm starting today and will be using a heart rate monitor if anyone wants a semi accurate idea of how many calories the workouts burn!

^^WIll you post what your hrm says please?
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days of level one, am on day 4 today of level 2. It is so so so worth it! I couldn't finish the first 2 days of level 2 but I tried again on the 3rd day and did the whole thing : ) Feels amazing! It is so hard and every time I think I can't finish but push through, and every day it gets easier and I feel stronger than I've felt in a really long time!

If it is to be....It is up to me!
  • lbmade2crave
    lbmade2crave Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 3. It is tough - I do the modified moves. But, I must say, I am getting addicted to it. I love how I feel AFTER the workout!
  • hmcunningham79
    hmcunningham79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on Saturday!! Anyone with me?
  • jruizjhc
    jruizjhc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I take it the levels are in 10 days? And how much weight am I suppose to use?
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes, each level is 10 days. There are a lot of reps, so I started with 2.5lbs and worked up to 5lbs. I wouldn't do more than 10lbs because there are just...so...many....reps! lol! However, I am already losing weight and inches and I'm on day 14. But more than that, my endurance and stamina has increased so much! It's a great workout, hard, but great and it's 20-25 minutes.