when and how do you weigh??

Options
13»

Replies

• ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Mornings are best. After you.. "clean up". Whenever you do it, be sure the scale is always in the same spot and it's around the same time. Also, I wouldn't do it more then every 2 weeks. Focus more on the tape measure. Weight fluctuates a lot for so many different reasons.
  • pscyoryda
    Options
    Also... Wii fit... I don't have any proper scales in my house so weigh myself on the Wii fit, however when I do pop to MIL I always jump on her scales, this is usually in the afternoon and I tend to weigh 2lbs less on her scales than what the Wii fit says... Her scales are the normal ones (as in not digital)

The WII fit scale is usually about a pound differance for me. I weigh in the morning first thing then go work out using wii. thats where i see the differance.
  • Princess_Lee2013
    Princess_Lee2013 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at night at the gym on a pretty high tech digital scale! At night because that's when I am there and when I weighed myself to count my "starting weight". This shows me my progress throughout the week. But then once a week on Saturday I peel myself out of bed and go weigh myself on the same scale in the morning before eating, drinking ,etc. to get the weight that I consider myself to be lol. Always weigh in my workout gear and no shoes so pretty light.