Who does it? Do you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you being sarcastic?

Why would I be sarcastic? This is the internet...

That's just malarky
  • BeingAwesome247
    Options

would NOT bang

would....hey I will be out west in a few weeks :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    People flirt here? Adult men and women????? Wow.

I know right???..........................Its CRAZY:tongue:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i couldnt id feel really guilty like ive cheated if i had a conversation like that.
    my relationship is worth more to me than some silly flirting over the internet x
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    5th plead. With that (not) said. People's circumstances are their circumstances, and their life to deal with. Just as being judgey can be yours.
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i couldnt id feel really guilty like ive cheated if i had a conversation like that.
    my relationship is worth more to me than some silly flirting over the internet x

I agree 100%
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    pleading the 5th. Just don't look at my wall or it would give it away
  • BeingAwesome247
    Options

see and right there is the difference....what constitutes cheating is not the same for everyone
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

see and right there is the difference....what constitutes cheating is not the same for everyone

Word.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    In my experiences with provocative private messaging on MFP people will act as if you are the only person they are talking to in this way and that you are the only person that they are sending racy pics to. I never believe them but pretend that i do and I know it happens a lot between the men and women on here. I guess I was just shocked out how seemingly normal women and men that may be married or in a relationship get caught up in this weird world of MFP private relationships.

I didn't know this was going on....I WANT IN!
  • WhoAmIwhoRU
    Options

ding ding ding...I think we got a winner!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I have never had a sexual relationship on here.. but i have made many friends :)

I have heard of situations where girls private message men and have cyber you know what... when i heard abotut his i thought it was CRAZY!! wow... I wouldnt do this whats the point.. its a waste of time.. in my opinion...
  • WhoAmIwhoRU
    Options
    I have heard of situations where women have gone out of their way to get involved in men's personal life try to expose them to their wives about what goes on here. It's pretty crazy.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Uh, I guess I stay away from the "hot or not" threads because I'm not really interested in cheap sexting and racy pics over the internet. That's never really been my style, though I did it for a while as a teenager. Sure, the attention is nice, but I'd much rather get to know someone first rather than just have the 'relationship' (or whatever you want to call it) be based on being bored and horny.

Plus I did a LOT of lying in those sorts of scenarios, whether about my weight, my age, my experience (I was a virgin until 23 and didn't even get kissed until I was 19), or whatever else. So it's hard to tell whether anyone's being honest with you, or just telling you what you want to hear. It's fvcked up, but when you're thinking with what's in your pants rather than in your skull, you say some pretty stupid *kitten* to impress the other person.

Also I have a boyfriend, lol. We are in an open relationship, but right now I'm not really looking for anything else.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have heard of situations where women have gone out of their way to get involved in men's personal life try to expose them to their wives about what goes on here. It's pretty crazy.

Holy Cow !!! do they tell the misses that hubby is sub 1200 calories ? That is crazy !!!
  • WhoAmIwhoRU
    Options

Holy Cow !!! do they tell the misses that hubby is sub 1200 calories ? That is crazy !!!

Eating under 1200 calories is serious you don't want to go into starvation mode!