Been at it for awhile, need more friends

Options
Hi, my name is Jackie. I have been eating good since the end of September. I have some great friends but it seems most of my friends have since quit posting, quit eating good, quit coming here. I am looking for a few good friends. I do eat at my calorie level (currently 1260 and eat my exercise calories back if the mood strikes), I do veer off course a little here and there. I eat fast food often and have ice cream almost daily. I offer support, pats on the back, etc. I wont critique your dairy unless asked. Feel free to add me if I am the type of friend you'd like to have.

Replies

• jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm always looking for new friends and support.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and I try to encourage everyone on my friends list.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • Kylie0731
    Kylie0731 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in every day. My diary is open. I have lost 15 lbs since Jan 6 and have a long way to go.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me, I need a few friends.
  • runnergirl246
    runnergirl246 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am just getting into trying to build a community support network on here. Definitely would LOVE the added encouragement! Added.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can always use new supporters....I am pretty good at returning the support as well! Feel free to add me!!
  • bobbi_97
    Options
    You can add me if you wish...I post everyday!
  • June2268
    Options
    I just started this journey and would love some support and encouragement,so friend me too!
  • wadesieka
    wadesieka Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well!! I could definitely use the support and I will give it too!!! :-)
  • caseylainetx
    caseylainetx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I just found the message boards here. I'm new to this whole thing, even the "community" type setting, but think it's so cool that there are people who don't know one another personally giving support and encouragement. Pretty neat. My own friends are just kind of like.. oh great, another girl on a diet, whoopee, LOL. But honestly I've never been a dieter. I love my curves and could care less about vanity. I am just sick and tired of shopping being such a hassle and of my body feeling so old and tired. I'm a pretty good cook so I'm having fun reinventing my weekly menus. Luckly I have the full support of my hubby, also working on his weight loss and game for any new recipe I want to try. We're 100% committed to kicking this old feeling to the curb!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends. Feel free to add :smile:
  • I am just starting this journey and would love to provide encouragement and support. I think if you have a support group anything can be achieved.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Alright, posting again. It seems so many people start and then fall off and dont come back. I am in this for the long haul (been almost 8 months since I started).

I dont ask that you reply to everything I post but I do like some support and I do give support (I may not post to everything you write but you can bet I am sincere in the posts I respond too).
  • soggypuppet
    soggypuppet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can use all the friends I can get! Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
    I'm making it a priority to log everything I eat (the app on my phone helps haha)
  • k8ball3
    k8ball3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I'm brand new and need the support, will also hand it out of course! :) Anyone who wants to add me, please feel free to do so!!
  • kpm14
    kpm14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone support and a healthy day.