In search of motivation!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm on my 5th week of eating healthy/ working out and I've been able to lose 10 lbs, but I've reached a point in this journey in which my motivation to continue has hit an all time LOW!
I just don't want to anymore...LOL

I'm just searching for any motivation that's out there! Please help :)

-J

Also, anyone know any supplements that will help burn fat for women?

Replies

• shesherara500
    shesherara500 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I think the official phrase is 'diet fatigue' which happens and is totally ok. just know that other people are right here with you felt the same way at some point or another. as for fat burning supplements, I like Herbalife Tea Concentrate. You can find it on amazon.com and any Herbalife consultant. It's just tea but really revs my metabolism. just be careful not to drink it too late in the evening or you could be up all night.

dont discount your progress so far. you're doing a great job. you got this!!
  • jadehollyfield
    Options
    Thank you so much! I love working out, but I just find it so difficult to control what I eat and drink. I'm going to stick with it, because the results will be so worth it!
  • Jollanh
    Jollanh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined a group called Black Girls Run! in FL ... well I walk just begining to Run.. but they are super supportive, I think they have a Chigaco chapter.

http://www.renewedfitness.org/blackgirlsrunchicago/

A great organization that has inspired thousands of Black women to tackle and engage in fitness and wellness through running has just launched running groups around the country! Yup! And they may be in your city!
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    aww dont give up! you can do it :D