• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    You look fantastic!!! KEEP IT UP! You are an inspiration
  • alischoeneweis
    alischoeneweis Posts: 6 Member
    You're amazing....what an ispiration.
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    What an amazing and inspirational story. Thank you. Best wishes to you and your wife :flowerforyou:
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    This gave me goosebumps! Great Job! You should be so proud of all your hard work!! Congrats!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    I love this post! Congrats. You really captured the journey well with both images and words.
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    wow! thank you for your inspiration.
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Amazing story and pictures! Loved the one that you dressed like Jamie, totally looked like him too. lol I was thinking that as I was scrolling through the pictures and found you actually dressed as him. xD
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    One of the best success stories I’ve seen. I love your attitude! I hope you consider some coaching to help poeple live a happier and healthier lifestyle.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    I love this post! Congrats. You really captured the journey well with both images and words.

Agree with this 100% ^^^^^. Congratulations!
  • Hmmcglothl
    Hmmcglothl Posts: 51 Member
    Holy smokes!!! You're AMAZING!! Love your style, too!!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Dude. Great read... you're the funny, healthy guy now! Congrats! Great Job!
  • SprinkledWithEmotion
    SprinkledWithEmotion Posts: 67 Member
    You are amazing... and hilarious. Great work!!
  • Amazing, great job.
  • evdvelde
    evdvelde Posts: 26
    Awesome!
  • jkn1746
    jkn1746 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reminder that it's not just about what we eat, but we also have to move. I have been walking, but not on a regular basis. I've done several 5K walks over the past two years, and gotten better times each race, but I know I can do better this year. Sometimes just walking out the front door is the hardest 15 feet walk I take. Congrats to both you and your wife. It's great having someone going through the struggle with you. Keep it up! :smile:

I lost 22 pounds before I found out about MFP, and 33 pounds since I joined. I have 25 - 30 pounds to my goal weight.
  • imjusme
    imjusme Posts: 24 Member
    Not sure how I missed the first round but I am sooooo happy I saw this one!!!! AMAZING! PHENOMENAL! OUTSTANDING! You are an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing. You totally need a blog by the way because I def cracked up reading your comments! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Great job...kudos to you
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! YOU ROCK! What an AMAZING transformation. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. I loved the way you said this is not a journey, this is living! Today I am CELEBRATING YOU!!!

Marie
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    What a difference! Awesome job.
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Great job and wonderful inspiration. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!