Girls with tattoos....

Options
Let's be friends! Let's lose this weight together and show off our beautiful ink!

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I only have one tatt at the mo, but looking forward to getting a few more when I get a skinny minx body! lol...I currently have alanis Morrisette lyrics on my back...her song "That I would be Good" means the world to me. I'd love to become your myfitnesspal tatt friend!

What tatts do you have? xx

Oooooh, and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • lisagarza
    lisagarza Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there... i got 3 if that does anything.... one on each ankle and one on my wrist which i might get another on the:flowerforyou: other wrist...
  • punkrockpickles
    punkrockpickles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! Let's lose this weight together and show off our beautiful ink!
    Im with you! = )
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 thus far, and have about 12 others on my list! My reward for my goal weight is one for my daughter! Still in design format!
  • Rogerjen
    Rogerjen Posts: 6
    Options
    six tats here......
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hey there... i got 3 if that does anything.... one on each ankle and one on my wrist which i might get another on the:flowerforyou: other wrist...

I have thre tats as well also where you listed yours. How cool. My right ankle I have a butterfly, my left ankle have a remembrance tat for my Dad, and my left wrist I have a four leaf clover and a butterfly.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 tattoos.....and I plan on getting 3 more normal size ones soon.....and then at my goal weight I want to treat myself to 1/2 sleeves on both arms.

I'll be your friend!!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just have the one right now, a blue fairy on my back. I am planning my 2nd and 3rd right now. I want to get "espoir" in script on my shoulder (french for hope) I am bilingual and I am a big believer that there is always hope! The 3rd is going to be designed by a friend and I am not yet sure what she wil come up with but I gave her a few ideas.
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Five (with more to come).......LOL
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have one right now and my 135 lb. reward is going to be my second one. I have 3 butterflies on my hip and i'm getting a skeleton key on my left side on my ribs. I'm super pumped! I've been trying to get to this weight for almost a year now for this tattoo...grrr...
  • kimberleighdiane
    Options
    I have 2 but they are big ones

one of a vine that starts on my toe as a toe ring then winds up my foot to wrap around my ankle and has a flower with a butterfly on it

the other is a butterfly on my lower back with vines and flowers that wrap around my waist and meet in the front

my plan is to have them combined and have it go all the way up my leg when Im skinny again of course
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Really? Looking for chicks only with tattoos to be friends with? Sounds like a click back in high school. I have too many too count.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Fairy inside a crescent moon on my back ("tramp stamp" spot, as my friends teased me) and a music wrap around my ankle. The notes are the last line of my co-ed fraternity's hymn. The wrap didn't quite meet though, so I'd like to get something small right there, probably a star.
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I have 3 ..... one on each shoulder and one on my lower back. I'll be your friend!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    ive got 4 and another one planned for august maybe! :drinker:
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I only have 2 for now, but I'm in!
  • thebamboophoenix
    thebamboophoenix Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    little butterfly on my tummy, and a big'ish phoenix on my lower back which I love - got it done travelling around Thailand and it was done with bamboo...I'll be your friend(s)
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    requested you :)
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    i have 5 and going to be getting a back peice soon ! kinda a cover up for one i had done alone time ago, not so pretty anymore!
  • ZiaLater
    ZiaLater Posts: 23
    Options
    when I am within 50lbs of my goal weight, will reward with tattoo #5, and on my goal weight, an upper back piece to die for !!!!!!!

(currently have one above each ankle, one below my right collar bone and a tramp stamp on me lower back which is my newest!!)