Hello everyone! New here!

Options
Hi guys, my name is Anna, I'm 22 and I have to lose 75kgs.

I'm overweight as long as I can remember. In my family I am the chubbier one and it always made ​​me extremely uncomfortable. There's always someone who is talking about how I need to lose weight or about a new diet that I should try. I never liked eating in public, because I always had the impression that others are watching me eat, as if I were eating a whole person or something.

I'm tired of feeling this way all the time, so I decided that I have to change. I went to a nutritionist and I already have a meal plan for the coming months, which is making me very excited! She also told me about the MFP, so I decided to join the site.

I hope to make new friends during my journey (which will be quite long). I do not intend to give up on recovering my health!

Replies

• irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna, and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I am on here a lot, and gladly willing to help keep you motivated as much as I can.
  • Anna_mb
    Options
    Hi Anna, and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I am on here a lot, and gladly willing to help keep you motivated as much as I can.

Thanks! Friend request sended!
  • keepingm0tivated
    Options
    Hi.
  • aliciajoneencoron
    Options
    U can add me
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome. Feel free to add me if you wish. I've only been here about 2 weeks myself, but I've gott a few friends on here who keep me motivated.
  • Anna_mb
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • laurah2008
    Options
    Hi, I only started this today. Get in touch anytime. I joined last night and started this morning. So far so good!
  • positivepatti13
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am so excited that my friend introduced me to this application. The first day or so I thought that it was going to be a little difficult but now it's more of a game to me. I just turned 40 and I am super excited about taking my life back and starts a completely different and healthier lifestyle. I wish you all the best of luck and remember, no pain, no gain :happy:
  • Kbasore
    Kbasore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Please feel free to add me! :)

-Kristen
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna ! Welcome to MFP. This is a wonderful and supportive website. Add me if you like. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • Anna_mb
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am so excited that my friend introduced me to this application. The first day or so I thought that it was going to be a little difficult but now it's more of a game to me. I just turned 40 and I am super excited about taking my life back and starts a completely different and healthier lifestyle. I wish you all the best of luck and remember, no pain, no gain :happy:

Thanks for the good wishes positivepatti!!!!
  • Royaltammy
    Royaltammy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I've been on here almost a week and I love it. Reading all the topics and comments and seeing how far some of you have come. I get even more inspired each day I log on. I look forward to preparing my meals and seeing how many calories/carb/fats and sugar are in things. It really makes me focus on what I'm putting into my body. I've talked to some really supportive people on here and need all the support I can get. Positivepatti, I'm glad you joined me on this site and hope that come August we will be enjoying our new bodies on the beach in Miami celebrating our success and my 40th birthday...LET'S ROCK THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Royaltammy
    Royaltammy Posts: 6 Member
    Options

We can do this!!!
  • cst1957
    Options
    \
  • BarnabasCollins
    Options
    Hi!! :) Im Connor, also new here need to drop a couple of pounds for football reasons feel free to add me if you (that goes for all other members too!)
  • cst1957
    Options
    Hello Anna. I am also new hear. I know all about being over weight. I have been that way most of my life also. Have a very thin sister. Had to hear the same things you did growing up. I have tried a lot of diets but nothing worked until I talked to a nutritionist. She is helping me with menu planning and exercising. I have been dieting for 2 months now. I have had my ups and downs but for the most part feel I am doing ok. Hope you get the support you need here. You may add me if you would like. I am not sure how to do that. Good Luck. You can do this!:happy:
  • bonniensamson
    Options
    Hi Anna

I am new here (for the third time but doing it properly this time :smile: ) Feel free to add me everyone :smile:

Lou
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Hey..
    Welcome to MFP... Would love to be a part of a big support group.. so everyone feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)