sneaky weight loss / halfway officially!

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
So... last night, I finally got around to throwing a dumbbell on my scale to see how accurate it was. It was OVERESTIMATING by 2 lbs.!! Which means, I REALLY weigh 159 and not 161!!!

That also means...I'm officially half done, woo hoo! 19 more to go!

I just want to know when I lost those 2 lbs... sneaky weight loss, that's what I'm callin' it. Thanks, broken scale! lol I'm going to just move the ticker (I have an analog scale) 2 lbs to the left so it'll be more "accurate" so I don't have to see a bigger number when I'm really less!

Replies

• Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    YAY!!! That's a wonderful surprise! :)
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    WOOOHOO! Thats awesome!! I'm so close to my halfway mark too! You should award yourself with one of those new fancy-shmancy digital scales. :bigsmile:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    NICE!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!!! I wish I was close to my halfway mark but have a lot to go. I am 1.5 lbs. away from losing 50 altogether though :bigsmile:
  • aippolito1
    Options
    WOOOHOO! Thats awesome!! I'm so close to my halfway mark too! You should award yourself with one of those new fancy-shmancy digital scales. :bigsmile:

I'm gonna get one!! Only because I want to see the fraction of a pound because sometimes I feel discouraged when I don't see a loss because mine only shows up 1 lb. and I know if I'm losing less and can SEE it, I'll be more encouraged. :happy: BUT, my reward is actually highlights. I've been 161 for so long (or so I thought) and I wanted to wait until I was officially under 160 (which was my goal) to reward myself so I felt like I really earned it. I feel like I earned it now! haha

msciccone1 - DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Halfway or not, 50 is a huge accomplishment!! I'm only aiming to lose 40 total... geez. I'm so proud of you right now! That's so exciting. You should change your ticker. :tongue:
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You've totally earned it!:flowerforyou:
  • happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I want to try that on mine too... but what if it under weighs me!!!??? Yikes, maybe I shouldn't!

Nice job!
  • aippolito1
    Options
    Awesome! I want to try that on mine too... but what if it under weighs me!!!??? Yikes, maybe I shouldn't!

Nice job!

Just do it!! It could be a good thing, either way. Don't live your life in denial or oblivion! I've had to suck up my pride so much on this journey but it's been worth it and it continues to be worth it.
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    That's exciting!!
    Congrats! :)
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job, hon. You've been doing fabulous & I always look forward to hearing from you.
  • rissie1121
    rissie1121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! It's so hard to sick to diets but when you do, you really do see results!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    Woot Woot! Congrats keep up with the hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!