How long have you gone without losing any lbs.

Options

Replies

• bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    ABOUT 6 MONTHS. I LOST .2 LAST WEEK AND .2 THIS WEEK. YEAH!! 9 MORE TO GO
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 weeks.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    close to 2 months. ugh
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5 months the scale bounced around 3#, but I was losing inches!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    A month. This early what you are experiencing is totally normal. Just stick with it!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    5 months. But I am on Maintainence since October 1.

162-165 and holding steady. Woot Woot.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A month or so. VERY frustrating. Hang in there though - it's still worth it.
  • rmn1972
    rmn1972 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have been using MFP since last summer and, at this point, I am not weighing. I am still tracking my calorie intake and exercise every day but I am not concentrating on weight right now.
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Been at it for 15 months, I've gone several months without a loss at the end of 2012. Stuck to it.... Past 2 months i have dropped 2 lbs., Still kicking *kitten* in the gym everyday and eating clean.

I know my body is changing still. I look nothing like I used to 6 months ago. I am happy that I do not let the scale define me.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Awesome question and post. We all wish this weight loss thing were a linear formula. Well, if MFP says 1 pounds/week, I should lose one EVERY week. It's frustrating that it doesn't work that way.

I had 100 to lose. I now have 40. It's taken me 3 years, but I've lost almost 30 in 6 months since MFP. For me, it's a bunch one month, nothing the next, a bunch the following, nothing (or even a gain) the next... it's a little crazy making. BUT... 6 months in, with my settings at 1 pound a week, that's pretty much exactly what I've lost. It works, hang in there!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    405 days...... yes you read that right !! but I am down 3-4 pant sizes
  • carts1179
    carts1179 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hit a snag and got the scale moving again by not eating any carbs (simple and/or complex) after late afternoon so that they were not being stored. I also drank more milk and upped protein because i think the suggested protein on here is a little low for active people.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Six months of gaining and losing the same three pounds. Truth be told I wasn't very consistent for all of those 6 months.
  • shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    3 weeks for me but then lost 2 lbs the 4th week so I guess that made up for it lol.
  • Karmachka
    Karmachka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6 months! the scale wasn't moving but I felt my clothing become looser:) The scale finally started moving recently. So, the moral of the story, don't look at the scale! Look in the mirror:)
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    It's been 14 months now that I have not seen any losses. I have still continues to workout 5 days a week, I lift heavy, and have changed up my workouts and cals. I have seen changes in my body though, and I feel great so I continue to carry on...it will start to drop yet, that I am sure.
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    7 long months. boo.
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Like a year or something.

I've fluctuated +5/-5 throughout, but haven't actually lost any significant weight for something like a year.

I finally just said eff it and changed my cals to maintenance, and upped my cardio + relied on lifting and strength training to change my body.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    currently at about 7 weeks, but also not gaining.... which is rough since I still have 100 to lose.
  • myfriendb00
    myfriendb00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes it has been about two months for me as well...and I work out 7 days a week...and never exceed my calories. But muscle weighs more than fat...and I have lost two sizes! So no worries!! It happens and the scale is on its way down again! OOO...maybe look into adding more low fat dairy to your diet....it worked for me!