Craving a sweet treat, but I'd go over

Options
Well. I only have 2 calories to spare in my daily intake and I'm craving something sweet. Should I just say "**** it" and eat something yummy?

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You eat les than 1400 a day... Yes, you should be fine. :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i do sometimes, you gotta treat yourself every once in a while!
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    Slice up a banana, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle some cinnamon on it. So good and still healthy and not a ton of calories! :)
  • mprat210
    mprat210 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I am really craving something sweet, I have a Hershey kiss.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Right Go for it! work it off tomorrow, or don;t either way its okay
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I just had a sweet treat myself. Go for it. We deserve a treat every so often for our hard workouts.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Chop up a cup of strawberry halves, drizzle with 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup and put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. It will be a nice sweet frozen treat for about 65 cals. If you feel bad then run in place and do a few jumping jacks while they are in the freezer!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Tic tac? ;D

If you really want it that bad, have a small piece of something delicious.
  • mhendrix75
    mhendrix75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I keep sugar free jello or pudding in the house. Sweet but not a ton of calories and fat. Have your treat girl. You earned it !
  • MinervaTK
    MinervaTK Posts: 20
    Options
    I was really craving something sweet earlier. I allowed myself some vanilla yogurt (made from raw milk locally, SO much better than store bought, and healthier too!) I thew in a tiny handful of blueberries and raspberries and it was seriously heaven... It was just as good as something chocolate or whatever, but I got some yummy probiotics and vitamins and whatnot too!
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    A roll of Smarties is only 25 calories and that is my goto sweet. I'm not saying it is healthy, but is better than a doughnut :happy:
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the honey and cinnamon banana suggestion. It sounds amazing!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 tbs 25% less sugar Hershey's syrup = 53 delicously sweet and chocolately calories.

Even if you use 2 tbs chocolate it's still only 75 calories.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    sometimes i will go over jsut a bit to avoid bingeing. 100 or so calories won't ruin everything.