new here!!

Options
Hello! My best friend told me about this site and I am liking it!! I am really hoping that it helps me out because I am sick and tired of being sick and tired about my body and my health. I am 34 years old and have lived half of my life struggling with weight issues, and just NOT liking what I see in the mirror. I am ready to do something about it!!!! The healthy way. ;-)

Replies

• BreezyStorm
    BreezyStorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome, chica :)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello And welcome!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have committed myself to 2 different groups for March hoping to shed this last 10 pound I have :happy: I have a closed diary for now because I am detoxing and didn't want any of my friends to worry about the little calories I'm ingesting! HA! But we are here if you need us!
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Hi Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me...I'm happy to giv support, and I love to get support back! We can all do this together!
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! :drinker: This site is friggin awesome, isn't it? I'll send ya a friend request.
    Anyone else reading this, if you're chatty & supportive, feel free to add me too :)
  • Dr_Dustin
    Dr_Dustin Posts: 246
    Options
    Cheers and welcome! Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for 30 days now and LOVE it!!

Always open for new friends so anyone can add me..

:tongue:
  • MsTae84
    MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! There are some really cool people here and very good motivators.. Feel free to add me as a friend anyone..
  • ellesegovia
    Options
    Hi, I'm new myself,,, Glad to know I'm not doing this alone, I'm 36, just had a baby last year, and cant seem to loose the last 30 pounds, I am so ready to shed pounds.......