Exboyfriend just dumped me :(

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I feel like theres another side of the story I am not hearing...
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

I think my last long-term boyfriend dumped me for not being fat enough because the lady he hastily replaced me with outweighed me by at least 50-60 lbs, and that was when I was 200.....Oh well, his loss because I used that to whittle myself down to 160ish lbs before I met my fiance.

Your ex is a scumbag and you will find someone who will love you for who you are inside.

Good word, dude.
  • die_swart_gevaar
    die_swart_gevaar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a feeder, if you ask me.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I feel like theres another side of the story I am not hearing...

Exactly.

He's clearly just jealous of you girlfriend!

Boob five.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

I think my last long-term boyfriend dumped me for not being fat enough because the lady he hastily replaced me with outweighed me by at least 50-60 lbs, and that was when I was 200.....Oh well, his loss because I used that to whittle myself down to 160ish lbs before I met my fiance.

Your ex is a scumbag and you will find someone who will love you for who you are inside.

Good word, dude.

I wish it was as easy at taking a tool and just scraping off the layers though......But then you would have to deal with all the blood and flesh on the floor afterwards.
  • miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You need to update your picture and profile then! You are better off without him! "Ain't Nobody got time for that!"
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You are better off. This guy just did you a huge favor. With a little time you'll look back at this and be relieved. :heart:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Yeah... Something here doesn't seem quite right...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Yeah... Something here doesn't seem quite right...

Theres multiple things here that don't seen right. But hey... gotta be supportive.

DAMN THOSE MEN!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

I wish it was as easy at taking a tool and just scraping off the layers though......But then you would have to deal with all the blood and flesh on the floor afterwards.

Tell me about it. I'd have some chiseled abs right about now...

But then, the finished product is always more valuable when you endure the process it takes to make it.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Did you log the 250 pound loss?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Tell me about it. I'd have some chiseled abs right about now...

But then, the finished product is always more valuable when you endure the process it takes to make it.

So true.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've now freed up space in your life for someone who'll be there for the long haul - whatever size you are - rather than just the periods you fall between his ideal BMI.

Don't internalise it, get on with living YOUR life the way you want to and don't be defined by what someone else thinks of you!
  • jimmh559
    jimmh559 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    And he broke up with me for being fat, after I had started to lose weight haha. Ahhhh it drives me crazy,

Been there, I got set back 4 months (Gain 5lbs. and could not get them off) after I got broken up with for being overweight.

Best advise I can give: Don't let this motivate you to loose weight, let this motivate you to find the right person to spend the rest of your life with.
  • keepingm0tivated
    Options
    You're better than him, okay? okay. It's his loss.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Aw, I feel really bad for her. She's only nineteen and that was a mean reason to break up and her only two pics are kissing with "him". I remember those days and those feelings. And she said her reason on her profile was because he supported her in doing her weight loss. I'm not sure if he really did, or what but if your goal was to lose weight just know that your size is irrelevant to his love and vice versa. Confusing but let me tell you what I mean. I had a bf once tell me when I was thin 115 lbs. that if I ever gained weight he could not love me. I had a terrible health problem/injury and bedridden gained to 189 lbs. When he saw me again we had broken up before my injury, he said I never thought I could love you more, but I actually do. I love you more like this.

The opposite is that when I was thin I had a boyfriend who always looked at much heavier women, until he started cheating on me with them. Then he married a skinny girl. CONFUSING? So my point is that a man will love you if he loves you not about the weight and they are just as confused about it as we are. Get it, so your only option is to get at a goal weight that makes you feel happy so you can share that happiness with whomever ends up being there to enjoy it with you. The happiness, not the goal weight. Understood? Have a nice evening trying to make sense of my post instead of trying to make sense of him. LOL.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If someone breaks up with you for "Being fat" then he's obviously not the right choice! Won't it be nice to flip him off and tell him to go f**k himself when you're at the end of your weight loss goal? Haha what a loser he is!
    Just to let you know 99% of men care about the fiscall attractiveness of wemon. ergo if your ugly men would rather the hotter chick.

One should not use words like "ergo" when one cannot spell more common words, like "physical."

GTFO, douche.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    If someone breaks up with you for "Being fat" then he's obviously not the right choice! Won't it be nice to flip him off and tell him to go f**k himself when you're at the end of your weight loss goal? Haha what a loser he is!
    Just to let you know 99% of men care about the fiscall attractiveness of wemon. ergo if your ugly men would rather the hotter chick.

One should not use words like "ergo" when one cannot spell more common words, like "physical."

GTFO, douche.

Hey, maybe he meant their bank accounts! LOL :laugh:
  • lythy77
    lythy77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    if he does not accept you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best.
    onward's and upwards girl. chin up you deserve so much more. its his loss really.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    OP, It's probably difficult right now, but this guy did you a big favour. Be glad he's gone. More time to focus on you. Some of the happiest times of my life were when I was single and didn't have to consider anyone else's needs or wishes. Seriously! Use it to your advantage. :flowerforyou: :heart: