Need some help regarding weight loss

Options
Hey friends
I have been on the weight loss journey for the past one year and today i was just wondering how i used to look one year prior so was shocked to see.. A lot of change in the face but otherwise i am still the same..

Need some suggestions .. Is that really true... Does anybody see dis kind of situation.. or its just me whose thinking that dere is no change.. i have lost around 9 kgs since i started.. so dont knoe.. Need some motivation and help on how to see a visible change..

Photoon2012-08-04at1344_zpsaa125b2d.jpg
Photoon2013-02-28at13432_zps3ecdf499.jpg

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You are DEFINITELY smaller in the second picture! When you lose weight, the change is so gradual that it can be hard for you to appreciate the change. Your butt looks smaller and firmer, I see less back fat, and your stomach is smaller as well. Keep up the good work!
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    thank u so much for replying... needs a lot of effort to loose weight but seeing no difference disheartens you... i will keep what you said in mind,, thanx
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Your waist definitely looks smaller too, and you have a lot less back fat.

Did you take your measurements? Worth doing that, as inch loss can be quite motivating as well as weight loss.
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a change. If you have also been strength training & exercising in general, you will have added muscle and replaced fat. This means you won't necessarily see a dramatic drop in weight, but your body will start taking on a new shape, which I can definitely see happening in you!