So my Husbands NOT home

Options
that means SUSHI Time, OH my WOW!!!!:love::cry: I am so in lust right now! Me the couch and an inside out brown rice small california roll, I have been craving this for the past three weeks!!! However the husband is highly allergic to all shellfish. He's not home today though, so i'm having sushi! oh and just in case you've never tried it I highly recommend mixing a little of the green stuff, with soy sauce very tasty and just the right amount of kick

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    that means SUSHI Time, OH my WOW!!!!:love::cry: I am so in lust right now! Me the couch and an inside out brown rice small california roll, I have been craving this for the past three weeks!!! However the husband is highly allergic to all shellfish. He's not home today though, so i'm having sushi! oh and just in case you've never tried it I highly recommend mixing a little of the green stuff, with soy sauce very tasty and just the right amount of kick
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'll be right there! Sounds delicious!
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    Had sushi for lunch....really sashimi....yum......:happy:

25341.png
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just find it so funny that with the exception of the avacodo and the brown rice I would never eat crab or cucumber, eww gross, but somthing happens when they are all wrapped up together and YUM!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Wasabi is the best "green stuff" ever!!!!!!!!!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I'll provide the wine!