After 30DS... Suggestions?

Options
Piqueaboo
Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
...which is the next best program to try? I'm also doing c25K so any program would be enhanced by running, but I've heard many different things, mainly ripped in 30 and Insanity. Do you have any suggestions? My goal is to get rid of upper body fat which I have in excess. My legs are fine.

Thanks!

Replies

• kelly_lake
    kelly_lake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also a 30DS graduate and on week 3 of C25K. I'm now alternating that with Jillian's 6 week 6 pack workout which I'm really enjoying. It is very much core strength based so it works well for me in combination with running, and might be good for your upper body? I'm also thinking of incorporating ripped in 30 as I've heard good things.

I've found I haven't lost much weight with 30DS but my shape has changed a lot and I feel stronger. Since I switched it up to a mixture of running and 6w6p I seem to have broken through the plateau and the weight has slowly started coming off again. I am also starting to see real definition in my abs for the first time, so something must be working!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm using the biggest loser challenge Wii game (probably have it for Xbox and play station) along with 30 day shred. I am doing level- 'challenging' and should finish up this 8-week challenge right when I finish up 30DS. My plan is to then do another 8 week challenge and go to the next level which is 'hard' and there's one more level after that. It's a great workout incorporating both strength and cardio!