5'7" 175-185 lbs women who want to lose 30-40 lbs with me?

Options

Replies

• zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 38, 5'7". Currently 218 and would like to get to 170. Feel free to add me also. :smile:
  • KristiPace
    KristiPace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" at 189, want to get down to 155-ish. Any smaller and my husband might not like it! Thank goodness. Just want to feel better and be more fit.
  • aralnerak
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 5'8" and I weight 189. I want to be 140. Add me if you like. :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 180lbs, my aim is 155, be glad to be friends!
  • JennyMann1
    JennyMann1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I weigh 172.8(ish) I joined MFP at 179.9..had been 182 a couple days before. I'd like to be about 150. I only have a couple coworkers as friends on here because I just started a little over a month ago, so anyone with similar goals feel free to add me!
  • lauraj2015
    lauraj2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and currently 177 hoping to be 135 by July! so 42lbs to go in 4 and 1/2 months! :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! friend me!!! i'm 5'8" 189lbs. hoping to get to 150!!!!!!!!!
  • jennyjee18
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started at 177 (just before MFP). I'm down to 168 right now but have thrown the scale in the closet for a while since I'm just starting a serious weight lifting program with a trainer. My goal is 130-140 range (depending on how much muscle I develop). Friend request sent!!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Me toooooo!!!

5'7 , usually float 169-172ish
    Nearly 4 years ago, I was 220 and lost with WW online. I kept it off to about where I am now, but almost 2 years ago, after a divorce I was at 155 and I felt so skinny! Looking to get back under 160 at least, lower if I can keep it off. Anyone can feel free to add me, looking for positive support. I try to stick with a healthy diet but my willpower isn't so great :)

I'm getting back into it after the holidays, my motivation is back!
  • martaphi
    martaphi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am much in the same boat. I am shorter, at just under 5'4, but I am the heaviest I have ever been at 165Lb. I really need some inspiration/motiation to get with the program. I appreciate positivity, and support.
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Hello
    I am 5'6 currently weighing 170lbs. Live in the UK. My goal weight is 148lbs. I put on loads of weight width my 3rd child and am finding it hard to shift. Plus I am still breastfeeding which makes it difficult to cut back on calories. I have never lost weight breastfeeding. Feel free to add me!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am currently around 177lbs and looking to get to around 140-147lbs. I am also 5ft 7. None of my summer clothes fit and I keep losing my work clothes. I have now come to the conclusion that they are shaking with fright and hiding in the back of my wardrobe praying that I wont find them and try and squeeze myself in them. Anyone feel free to add me, I am on here most days and looking to have a laugh along the way.
  • hmbambi
    hmbambi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'8" and started out at 180 and my target is 147-154, would be happy for you to add me

Bambi
  • sarahhie
    sarahhie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm 5'7" also and started at 168/170. I'm down to 157/159 (depending on the day) and am looking to get to 140ish. I've never been at that weight. I seemed to jump from 130 in my late teens/early twenties to 150 and then to 170. 20 pound increments are scary! If I don't nip this now, I'll be much heavier than I know is healthy. By the way, I want to say congrats to all the ladies I've been reading about here on this forum and good luck to them in achieving their goals. I'd love to be a part of the motivation team!!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and at my highest I was probably 170- 175, but I'm not sure cause I just didn't weight myself back then :( That was last summer. None of my cloths fit and my work pants were too small so I had to go buy black dress pants a size up to wear at work :'(

However, today I just weighted in @ 138 and still going! Feels fantastic! :D No fad diets, just eating better, eating smaller portions, and becoming more active. Best of luck everyone, and don't give up if you have a bad meal/day/week, just keep going!

Highest weight: summer 2012 (I'm guessing 170-175)
    Starting weight: Sept 26 2012- 165 lbs (when I actively said "I'm doing this!")
    Current weight: March 1- 138 lbs
    Goal weight: 130 lbs
  • jilly1127
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and about 181 :-( My goal is to be 140 by my wedding on August 11. I'd like a good chunk of that gone by June when I have my shower and dress fitting though.
  • SADEBALTIMORE
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and weight 242 and I will like to lost 80lbs. wt goal 162 :)
  • rajwinder1982
    Options
    Hi, i am 5'7" and need to drop 16lbs to get to a 'normal' BMI. Feel free to add me :)
  • LilChamp82
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7 and currently weighing 172 ( was 220 at my heaviest)
    Would love to be 150 at some point but not rushing as lost quite a bit already in a short space of time!
  • wildflower1977
    wildflower1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am 5 feet 7' and need to lose 15-20 pounds. just started my journey.