Girls with tattoos....

Options

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I only have two tattoos so far. I'm with some others... waiting to loose some more weight (and save some money) to get more. I want a big piece on my side all the way from my arm pit to my hip.

I really want to lose like 10 to 15 lbs and see where I go from there. I'm currently working out to the Brazil Butt Lift and loving it and hoping to add Insanity to the mix by next next month or so.

Friend request on the way.
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have two...want at least two more.
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    3 for me! Daisy on my toe (18th b-day from my Mom), Tramp stamp ( got in college with friends), Heart Shaped Celtic Knot between my shoulder blades (My take on the Motherhood knot- for my daughter). I love them all, and as you all know they are addictive and I plan on more!

I will send friend requests!
  • mabella17
    mabella17 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi Y'all :drinker:

1. I have a large tribal angel on my back between my shoulder blades, with a star above it on my neck
    2. 4 leaf clover on my left wrist (my hubby has the same one on his left forearm) .... we got married in Vegas and we got lucky :)
    3. tribal picses on my right wrist
    4. left ankle, free hand tribal design around ankle bones
    5. HUGE cover up on right ankle/leg/foot. used to be sylvester (i got when i was 17) now it's a pin up fairy with flowers and her wings are huge, goes up mid calf on the sides.

I want a shoulder/sleeve tattoo and a really big peacock feather on my side (my grandma loved peacocks) :happy:
  • krxsmith78
    krxsmith78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have 5 so far, got 2 more planned once I get to my goal weight. Anyone who wants to add me is welcome, everyone can always use some positive support :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I've got eight myself...almost got my ninth this past weekend!
  • brandydelight
    brandydelight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! If your not already added as each others friends, add away! Strong and united we will fight this fat! I have 18 tats. My reward for weight loss is more ink. I have various ...An Olivia drawing of Bettie Page, Medusa, my whole spine is done and blends across upper back and lower back ( I want the words TRAMP STAMP above my tramp stamp, hehheh ), both ankles are done all the way around, the Angel of Sorrow which will be added to as a half sleeve with my Bostons at the Rainbow Bridge, Dita Von Teese in a martini glass ..Want a Dave Fox Bride of Frankenstein, and his Zombie 50s car hop waitress, and a pinup of a female Creature from Black lagoon. Maybe a a gargoyle and a vampie bat too. I better lose this weight first and find the money first before I get ahead of myself...heheh. I also tattoo, but can't really work on myself much. My hubby gets free ink though...Lucky devil...
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Tatted girls unite! Haha jk. I love tattoos, always have. I currently only have one, a four leaf clover and stars on my left foot, but I plan to get plenty more. I'm going to work them into my goals and my savings :) my only problem is that they can't be too visible becaue the types of careers I'm looking at don't really want to see my ink haha. Good luck to everyone!!!!!
  • mandyshell
    mandyshell Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey, I'm in!! I've only got one right now, but have plans for probably 2 more by the end of the year :)
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    I have 2! One on my foot & one on my side.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies ! :flowerforyou:

Hope you are all had a great night last night and are having an great day so far. Today marks day 2 of a 3 day Shakeology cleanse for me. So far so good. Can't wait to see the results I will post it for you guys. This is the first time I do one, so I'm looking forward to the results. But I'm feeling great.

Keep strong eveyone :smile:
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    OOOOOH!

I have 2 right now, with future plans for one more. I have one on the left outside of my calf (blue butterfly on a black-eyed susan for my mom) and one on my left shoulder blade (green and yellow Gerry bear with a black rugby ball). I want to get a crying superman logo on my outside right hip (for my dad).

Has anyone else here been asked to cover your tats up for a wedding and felt upset about it? My friend is getting married and she picked a bridesmaid dress that is sleeveless and kneelength. I am the only bridesmaid with tats and not sure how I should feel. I do understand its her day but they arent going to show unless its candid shots or oddly posed pictures. I love my tats and they are part of who I am, and part of me thinks I shouldnt have to cover them up. Any thoughts?
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a half sleeve cherry blossom garden on my right arm, and a bat on my back.

Works in progress include two calf pieces a zombie dancer on one with the lyrics "dead girls dance they burn and twirl" and a full sized wizard on the other :D
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i've got 6. itching to get a new one. probably in the next few months actually. I already have it picked out and everything.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Request sent, ink sister :)
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    OOOOOH!

I have 2 right now, with future plans for one more. I have one on the left outside of my calf (blue butterfly on a black-eyed susan for my mom) and one on my left shoulder blade (green and yellow Gerry bear with a black rugby ball). I want to get a crying superman logo on my outside right hip (for my dad).

Has anyone else here been asked to cover your tats up for a wedding and felt upset about it? My friend is getting married and she picked a bridesmaid dress that is sleeveless and kneelength. I am the only bridesmaid with tats and not sure how I should feel. I do understand its her day but they arent going to show unless its candid shots or oddly posed pictures. I love my tats and they are part of who I am, and part of me thinks I shouldnt have to cover them up. Any thoughts?

I was in a wedding about two years ago and the bride wanted me to cover up my tatts. I was like whatever about it...and was not looking into anything to actually cover them up...afterall I got them to show em off. Day of wedding came and she was so busy that she didn't even think about it. I ended up not covering them and it ended up not being a huge deal.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I just have one on my back. I was in the middle of losing some weight so I decided once I lost my back fat rolls, I'd get it done so I could flaunt it. When I went to get it done, the artist told me I had a beautiful back and perfect shape for what I wanted where I wanted it. I was sooo happy!!! :happy: I have "2 Corinthians 3:17" in pretty cursive with some fillagry going across my right shoulder blade.

I'm planning on getting one of the pricier tattoos I have in mind for my final weight loss reward but I'll probably end up doing it in July before I'm done losing weight because of the significance of the tattoo and that month. I have a couple I'd like to get soon but some I'm waiting to lose the weight first so I don't have to worry about how losing the weight will affect my ink.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I just posted a pic of my latest tattoo that I got about 3 weeks ago. Got that one on my inner left wrist. Would have posted it in the post but can't figure that out. Love this tatt.
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I've got two and my reward once I hit my goal weight will be a third!!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i got 14 smallish ones i'd love to get more. feel free to add me anyone lol