17 Day Diet By Dr Mike Moreno

Options
2»

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with you people?? You'll be sorry when the weight comes back....Just eat within your limits and exercise! Works for the rest of us! :wink:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mh39f2xEmY1ranhnao1_500.gif
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am going on a 17 day diet -cycle 1 from tomorrow? Anyone else want to join?

I have a dear friend who did this religiously for a year and did not lose a pound. She also logged everything in MFP while she was doing it and exercised. I just don't believe in it. Calories in vs. calories burned. Good luck. Hope it works for you.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I don`t diet, but thanks for the invite:wink:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am going on a 17 day diet -cycle 1 from tomorrow? Anyone else want to join?

I have a dear friend who did this religiously for a year and did not lose a pound. She also logged everything in MFP while she was doing it and exercised. I just don't believe in it. Calories in vs. calories burned. Good luck. Hope it works for you.

What a waste of a year :frown:
  • Dan4495
    Dan4495 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've been out of touch way too long. Who is Dr Oz and why is his diet so funny?!?
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've been out of touch way too long. Who is Dr Oz and why is his diet so funny?!?
    \

Just google Mehmet Oz.
    You are either living outside the USA, or in a cave. On the other hand, Dr Oz had been in oprah too many times and her show was worldwide.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Dr. Oz has a tv show where he endorses pretty much any snake oil/ useless contraption/general quackery that people are paying him to endorse. He is a sell-out who should have his license revoked.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did the 17 day diet and it is great! Good luck and it has really changed my eating habits.
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on C1 of the diet. I have to say i feel like i have a lot more energy and i've seen a lost. I'm going to do all 3 cycles before i count it out. Hope it's working for you.
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will join you and anyone else who is just starting out with this! Although I am only starting today... Don't let the naysayers get to you...:flowerforyou: I did this last year and lost 11 pounds, and kept most of it off. Let's do this!
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go strong with it this week. I fell off last weekend eating something i shouldn't but i know it works due to my lost the 1st week. It may not work for everyone but i believe it's the thing for me. As a start at least.
    :smile:
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I did the 17 Day Diet last January and lost 10 lbs! It sucked, but at the time, my boyfriend worked in the afternoon and I worked in the morning, so I wasn't tempted to sit around, or eat burgers or anything bad. It worked for me! Good luck to you!

Oh, well, the weight did come back, but it's all good.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I did the 17 Day Diet last January and lost 10 lbs! It sucked, but at the time, my boyfriend worked in the afternoon and I worked in the morning, so I wasn't tempted to sit around, or eat burgers or anything bad. It worked for me! Good luck to you!

How is that all good?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

How is that all good?
    No joke!

I do sensible eating and exercise and lost around 10lbs last year (and they were those pesky last 10lbs, too!). Some days I DO sit around, and I often eat burgers, as well as pizza, ice cream, desserts, drink beer and wine, and I still lost the fat, and am still losing.

Restrictive, temporary diet? No thanks! I'll stick with my sustainable, doable, and oh so delicious 1900+ calories of good food per day - I'm in this for life! :bigsmile:

Can't make temporary changes and expect permanent results.
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options

How is that all good?
    No joke!

I do sensible eating and exercise and lost around 10lbs last year (and they were those pesky last 10lbs, too!). Some days I DO sit around, and I often eat burgers, as well as pizza, ice cream, desserts, drink beer and wine, and I still lost the fat, and am still losing.

Restrictive, temporary diet? No thanks! I'll stick with my sustainable, doable, and oh so delicious 1900+ calories of good food per day - I'm in this for life! :bigsmile:

Can't make temporary changes and expect permanent results.

It's all good because putting it back on was on me, not the 17 Day Diet. It's no one's fault but mine. I could very well have maintained that diet, but I chose not to, and that is why it's all good. It's about forgiving yourself, isn't it? That's what I thought.