FINALLY, 115 POUNDS!

Options
After a few months of doing things a little differently, I lost the weight. I have lost 35 pounds total and on my 5 foot frame, that was enough for me and I am finally happy! I feel more confident, guys notice me more, and I just feel really good.

Here is me at around my starting weight:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75638274@N02/8516887435/in/photostream/
Here is me around my heaviest:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75638274@N02/8518010562/in/photostream
Here is me now:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75638274@N02/8518013364/in/photostream

It's possible to lose weight, it's possible to be thinner again. All I did was change little things here and there, dieting wasn't working for me. I started smoking my cigarettes while standing, I started taking showers instead of baths, I started to play with my daughter more, I started to eat frequently even HIGH calorie foods. I stopped counting calories completely. AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IN THE MIDST OF THIS I STARTED ON CELEXA. SSRI's have a tendency to make you GAIN weight and I still kept it off! Now my bmi is 21-22. I have an interview tomorrow, I'm getting my life back on track.

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!!
  • MPJCRUZ
    MPJCRUZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Can't see the pics but how did you do it? Any helpful tips that really made a difference for you?
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    That's not the right url for picture linking (it needs to end in .jpg) but when you do get the right links just put link except make the img lower case.

You look great!
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Try uploading these to an image hosting website like, imugr.com (that's what I use).

Set your uploads to automatically resize to message board size.

Then copy your links, and when you post them here add:

[ img ] your link here [ / img ]

Without the spaces in between the brackets and the links.

By the way, great job!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I copied and pasted into my browser and could see the pics. You look GREAT! Congratulations and good luck on your interview!!
  • ChefSchnauzer
    ChefSchnauzer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - Thank you for sharing your work.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fantastic. you should be very proud. your hard wordk and dedication to your goal has truly paid off. very happy for you
  • MadamUnique
    MadamUnique Posts: 173
    Options
    You're so beautiful, seriously! Its amazing how much you've lost and you should be proud. Bet you feel amazing! Good luck on getting a job ♥♥
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    After a few months of doing things a little differently, I lost the weight. I have lost 35 pounds total and on my 5 foot frame, that was enough for me and I am finally happy! I feel more confident, guys notice me more, and I just feel really good.

Here is me at around my starting weight:
    photostream
    Here is me around my heaviest:
    photostream
    Here is me now:
    photostream

It's possible to lose weight, it's possible to be thinner again. All I did was change little things here and there, dieting wasn't working for me. I started smoking my cigarettes while standing, I started taking showers instead of baths, I started to play with my daughter more, I started to eat frequently even HIGH calorie foods. I stopped counting calories completely. AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IN THE MIDST OF THIS I STARTED ON CELEXA. SSRI's have a tendency to make you GAIN weight and I still kept it off! Now my bmi is 21-22. I have an interview tomorrow, I'm getting my life back on track.
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    amazing transformation!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    i love your advice to make small changes-- like standing more and just being more active in general. I am logging at the end of the day to record my diet choices just to see the patterns and what works..:flowerforyou: ..but not so worried about counting calories any longer either. It really isn't working and it is making me to obsessed over food. I can tell a difference after a week of doing this..and your post comes at just the right time. I'd love to see your pictures.
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job..
  • Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good work, Brittany! That's my goal too. I'm encouraged to see that someone has made it!
  • moxiepedia
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great! More importantly, I bet you feel amazing!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well done you! :)
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    Good for you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • vegan_mama34
    Options
    so you're saying u started being more active in your day to day routine? how about exercising? i'm a busy mom of one, always chasing him around, carrying him, playing... i try to workout as much as i can, but my son's a full-time job.. on top of actually working. any other tips on what worked? i'm in the 1teens, but i'm trying to get down to 112/115.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I copied and pasted into my browser and could see the pics. You look GREAT! Congratulations and good luck on your interview!!

Ditto!

You look absolutely amazing, well done! You must be very happy with yourself, I know I would be!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't see pics...but you are definitely an inspiration!
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!