Always Eat Less

Options

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    nommer.gif

tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

OMG that popcorn eating gizelle or whatever that thing is is freaking me out.

Aw man how i miss cigarettes. i quit them awhile ago....
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Right there with you BROTHER!!! <except for the smokes> :D
  • SillyFitMe
    Options
    From Livestrong

Determine your activity level and your current weight. A moderately active man should multiply his weight by 15 to determine the minimum amount of calories he needs each day. For example, a moderately active male who weighs 150 pounds should consume a minimum of 2,250 calories to meet his body's energy needs. A sustained 1,200 calorie diet would be very unhealthy. A relatively inactive 120 pound female multiplies her weight by 10 calories to determine she would need only 1,200 calories each day. This woman could sustain a 1,200 calorie diet with no ill effects, provided the food she eats meets all her nutritional needs.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/492846-is-eating-1-200-calories-a-day-unhealthy/#ixzz2MIyvPTsG
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Total Trollage..but will still say me eating more (HEALTHY food) made me start losing again. Sure, you get fat eating more when you are stuffing your face with, junk, sweets, beer..etc.
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good for you...

I lose more eating more of the right things and less of the wrong things. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't when I'm not. Whether that's 500 calories a day or 2200, it doesn't matter to me. When your body is healthy, you can trust your own hunger. Good times.

love this!
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    nommer.gif

^^^HAHA

Do what you want. My mom did and lost her hair. But dangit she was skinny.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    nommer.gif

^^^HAHA

I would rather be skinny and bald, than fat with hair. ;)
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    that's roughly what i eat too, from 900 to 1100 a day, give or take. except for sunday.........lord i bite anything that doesn't bite back on sunday :drinker: (But no camels OR camel toes for me. EVERRRRRR)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    In for the gifs...

gawd my stomach already hurts.
  • SillyFitMe
    Options
    Hair loss is known to happen to healthy people with age too. Just sayin....
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    nommer.gif

I think this is one of my favorite gif's ever...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I AGREE
    ALWAYS EAT LESS
    AND DRINK MORE.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    nommer.gif

The guy with the chair makes me laugh every time. Seriously though, OP, are you planning on eating like that forever? If not, how soon do you expect some of that weight to come back? I have several friends on here that have lost significant weight like you, but did it eating a healthy amount of calories. I'm not trying to be ugly or negative... I think that is a legitimate question.
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    nommer.gif

^^^HAHA

I would rather be skinny and bald, than fat with hair. ;)

Not a good look for a 30 year old woman. I watched my mom do it to herself and she gained everything back. She yo-yo every since. She also did laxatives, maybe that is an option for you. Of course now, she has hair and fat and she has severe IBS and COPD from the smoking. But every body is different.

But what the heck, it was her body to destroy.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ahhh...roid rage is awzum.

2ic8ljp.png
  • SillyFitMe
    Options
    [/quote]

She also did laxatives, maybe that is an option for you. Of course now, she has hair and fat and she has severe IBS and COPD from the smoking. But every body is different.

[/quote]

So it's not necessarily her weight, rather it was being thin by smoking and taking laxatives. There's the "no no" take away.
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options

She also did laxatives, maybe that is an option for you. Of course now, she has hair and fat and she has severe IBS and COPD from the smoking. But every body is different.

So it's not necessarily her weight, rather it was being thin by smoking and taking laxatives. There's the "no no" take away.
    [/quote]

Actually no, laxatives came much later when she was struggling to get the weight back off. My mom had a eating disorder that started with 1000 calories a day and the idea that you have to strave to lose weight. When that plateaued, she went to 800 then 700. That is when she lost her hair. When the weight came back, she did laxatives. And it was later she started smoking. She was so unhappy with her self and it tied to her weight.

I am not judging anyone, it is everyone private journey. For me, I would rather lose the weight properly and at slow pace.

Currently. I eat 1911 based on the TDEE and I am losing. No starving, no eating under my BMR and no laxatives.

I make my choices based on the hell I have seen my mom go through.

But once again, people have their own path.
  • SillyFitMe
    Options

Actually no, laxatives came much later when she was struggling to get the weight back off. My mom had a eating disorder that started with 1000 calories a day and the idea that you have to strave to lose weight. When that plateaued, she went to 800 then 700. That is when she lost her hair. When the weight came back, she did laxatives. And it was later she started smoking. She was so unhappy with her self and it tied to her weight.

I am not judging anyone, it is everyone private journey. For me, I would rather lose the weight properly and at slow pace.

Currently. I eat 1911 based on the TDEE and I am losing. No starving, no eating under my BMR and no laxatives.

I make my choices based on the hell I have seen my mom go through.

But once again, people have their own path.
    [/quote]

It's what you have seen so it's where your mind automatically goes. I get it.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    From Livestrong

Determine your activity level and your current weight. A moderately active man should multiply his weight by 15 to determine the minimum amount of calories he needs each day. For example, a moderately active male who weighs 150 pounds should consume a minimum of 2,250 calories to meet his body's energy needs. A sustained 1,200 calorie diet would be very unhealthy. A relatively inactive 120 pound female multiplies her weight by 10 calories to determine she would need only 1,200 calories each day. This woman could sustain a 1,200 calorie diet with no ill effects, provided the food she eats meets all her nutritional needs.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/492846-is-eating-1-200-calories-a-day-unhealthy/#ixzz2MIyvPTsG

but don't you do P90X and Insanity. I'm pretty sure that you no longer qualify as an "inactive woman"
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I dont wana hear "eat more:" FU, I ate more, thats how I got fat. I eat less roughly netting 1,000 per day, dropped 101 in 451 days. Was it the "most healthy" way? hell, IDK, but being fat is WAY more unhealthy that not being fat.

Eating more may work for you, but it may not work for others.
    I just upped my calores to 1600 on work out days and 1200-1400 on rest days.. I'll end up netting like 800 or les caloreis depending on which workout I do that day. I guess I fall into the FU category?? LOL
    For me, when im hungry...I just light up a cigarette. If you're a woman call it the

"Camel Toe to Camel Lite" diet.

this is bad.. dont' agree. i'm a quitter. yay for quitting :)