Always Eat Less

Options
124»

Replies

• akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options

It's what you have seen so it's where your mind automatically goes. I get it.

Exactly, eat less is not for me.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    6ef.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I love how the wolf OP never tells anybody what to do in this post but just tells people "don't tell me what to do" and people go search the internet to tell him what to do. AND he's ALREADY done! Have any of these people even LOOKED at his pic's and profile. The man is done! He already did it! He is already a success story and needs no further advice. Stick a fork in it, he's DONE!

LMAO. Once people are programmed they seriously get robotic.

robot_dance-trans.gif Eat. More.
    robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gifEat. More.
    robot_dance_gif_anim.gif Must. Eat. More.
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    From Livestrong

Determine your activity level and your current weight. A moderately active man should multiply his weight by 15 to determine the minimum amount of calories he needs each day. For example, a moderately active male who weighs 150 pounds should consume a minimum of 2,250 calories to meet his body's energy needs. A sustained 1,200 calorie diet would be very unhealthy. A relatively inactive 120 pound female multiplies her weight by 10 calories to determine she would need only 1,200 calories each day. This woman could sustain a 1,200 calorie diet with no ill effects, provided the food she eats meets all her nutritional needs.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/492846-is-eating-1-200-calories-a-day-unhealthy/#ixzz2MIyvPTsG

but don't you do P90X and Insanity. I'm pretty sure that you no longer qualify as an "inactive woman"

I do, yes however you should probably couple that with the fact that I sit on my butt pretty much 22 hours a day most days. I think that qualifies me as "relatively inactive."
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love how the wolf OP never tells anybody what to do in this post but just tells people "don't tell me what to do" and people go search the internet to tell him what to do. AND he's ALREADY done! Have any of these people even LOOKED at his pic's and profile. The man is done! He already did it! He is already a success story and needs no further advice. Stick a fork in it, he's DONE!

LMAO. Once people are programmed they seriously get robotic.

robot_dance-trans.gif Eat. More.
    robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gifEat. More.
    robot_dance_gif_anim.gif Must. Eat. More.

Exactly! He achieved the end goal that most here are striving for. He may not have cut his risk of lung cancer yet but maybe diabetes at the very least. I say kudos to that!
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everyone! Settle down! Relax! STAY CALM!

OP, here, have a snickers bar.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Dawn and the OP should move in together, probably Somalia where they eat so little. How do I know? I've been there.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Everyone! Settle down! Relax! STAY CALM!

OP, here, have a snickers bar.

I think you mean...

keep-calm-and-chive-on-allcanesblog.jpg
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    If someone made me go more than a day with 1000 calories or less I'd eat my own arm off. But if that works for you, awesome! :drinker:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m23becZfBU1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    "Camel Toe to Camel Lite" diet.

:laugh: Everyone can just go ahead and turn off your computer now.. THIS just won the internet for today.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    So the thing is 1000 cal/day for 400+ days can be a successful strategy to lose weight, but you will probably also lose other tissue, like muscle and bone, UNLESS you are VERY VIGILANT about your nutrients and exercise. If your heart muscle needs more calcium, and you're not eating enough, your body WILL strip it from other tissue. I lost 95# a few years ago. Two collarbone breaks & steel plate surgeries and a bone graft later, and I can tell you I wish I'd maintained my bone density. I wish I'd been running the whole time instead of only the last 4 months of the weight loss. Maybe I'd still have 100% of my original collarbone now. I don't know about the OP's strategy to prevent things like this, and more power to them for their awesome loss, but a crash diet without heavy warnings about maintaining bone and muscle is something I wouldn't recommend to people, personally.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    If someone made me go more than a day with 1000 calories or less I'd eat my own arm off. But if that works for you, awesome! :drinker:

HAHA, at least you would weigh less.
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    bump
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Most compelling reason to smoke to date.

rock.gif
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    So the thing is 1000 cal/day for 400+ days can be a successful strategy to lose weight, but you will probably also lose other tissue, like muscle and bone, UNLESS you are VERY VIGILANT about your nutrients and exercise. If your heart muscle needs more calcium, and you're not eating enough, your body WILL strip it from other tissue. I lost 95# a few years ago. Two collarbone breaks & steel plate surgeries and a bone graft later, and I can tell you I wish I'd maintained my bone density. I wish I'd been running the whole time instead of only the last 4 months of the weight loss. Maybe I'd still have 100% of my original collarbone now. I don't know about the OP's strategy to prevent things like this, and more power to them for their awesome loss, but a crash diet without heavy warnings about maintaining bone and muscle is something I wouldn't recommend to people, personally.

this.

people want short term easy fixes and don't give a damn about the long term ramifications... even if THAT'S what got them fat in the first place.