Buffalo Wild Wings?

Options
I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch with a bunch of people for work. I am going to their website now to find some acceptable options, but if anyone has suggestions, I'll take 'em!

Replies

• Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Their nutrition info isn't posted on the site, but you can email them and get it emailed back relatively quickly.

I went last week and was prepared for dinner - was going to have naked tenders and a house salad, but my plans changed and I didn't end up eating there.
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Their buffalitos are semi smaller cals I think 275ish per wrap. They have a grilled chicken salad that's good. You can always look up the calls on mfp.. I always look them up before I order (:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    the calorie content is right on the menu. obvious options like salad with dressing on the side, they have a grilled chicken wrap that I like.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Get their Naked tenders: 260 cal.
    Honey bbq sauce: 70 cal.
    Mango habenera: 80 cal
    Cole slaw: 170 cal.
    Garden burger: 250 cal
    Grilled chicken sandwich: 470 cal

The one nearest my house also offers a side plate of raw celery and carrot sticks for dipping, but could not find that on the website below.

http://www.nutrition-charts.com/buffalo-wild-wings-nutrition-information/
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My husband gets the naked tenders there. Huge calorie reduction from the breaded, fried ones.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Buffalitos, and yes their nutrition is posted.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i love the buffalitos
  • Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'd say screw it and just eat wings ...but only cuz i'm *mildly* addicted to them lol.
    if you dont eat out often, id go with whatever you want.
    but if it would make you feel better about it, get a salad and only have a couple wings.

mmmmmmmmm wiiinnngggssss
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love B Dubs! i haven't been able to eat there in a long time, as I moved away. I love their Boneless Wings dipped in Mild Sauce & Ranch and their Buffalo Chips with Cheese dipped in Ranch & Ketchup. And to drink, Michelob Golden Light with Green Olives.
    It's very healthy, I'm sure. :wink:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    i'd say screw it and just eat wings ...but only cuz i'm *mildly* addicted to them lol.
    if you dont eat out often, id go with whatever you want.
    but if it would make you feel better about it, get a salad and only have a couple wings.

mmmmmmmmm wiiinnngggssss

I would, because I actually love Spicy Garlic boneless wings and their onion rings!!! Oh, their onion rings!!!! Is there a drooling smiley? But it's my birthday Saturday and I know I'm going out then, too.
  • fadedimage
    fadedimage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I uploaded the nutritional information for ya. Click the link below to view it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92515287/BWW_Nutritional_Info.pdf
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So I went with the grilled chicken salad. I liked that it wasn't all iceberg lettuce, but the chicken was kinda bland. Got the southwestern ranch dressing on the side, and just dipped my fork sparingly. And I stole one of DH's onion rings :tongue:
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I used to get the naked tenders when I went there but they are overly salty tasting.

I know get the buffalitos and the chips and salsa with extra salsa for the buffalitos instead of the wing sauce.

Buffalo Wild Wings - Grilled Chicken Buffalitos - No Sour Cream
    300 44 9 40 1,240 4
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Tortilla Chips and Salsa, 1 side 250 23 15 2 590 1
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Salsa, 3 oz 15 3 0 0 640 0

Add Food Quick Tools 565 70 24 42 2,470 5

The sodium is definitely on the high side but I make sure to drink lots of water to help offset this.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    if you like spicy the mango habanero wings are good
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch with a bunch of people for work. I am going to their website now to find some acceptable options, but if anyone has suggestions, I'll take 'em!

Just enjoy the meal. One meal isn't going to hurt you. Just don't make it a habit! I usually get some boneless wings. I think they run about 800 calories.

Have a beer while you are there!

life-is-short-have-fun-25.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to the hot wings....

Seriously...just enjoy yourself and don't stress it.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    it's not the calories that kill me there....it's the sodium!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    it's not the calories that kill me there....it's the sodium!

I thought it was being a Michigan fan that kills you...

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3209791

BOOM ROASTED :-D