whats for breakfast?

Options
meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
Is hungery its breakfast time here ( sorta its 11:30 but i slept in) what did you have or suggest

Replies

• xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, maple syrup, chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, cranberries and with some milk. I also had a handful of almonds. Breakfast of the champions :P
  • meeper123
    Options
    That doesnt sound half bad i need to buy oatmeal
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I had breakfast fried rice - eggs, rice, (veggie) breakfast sausage. It was yummy.
  • meeper123
    Options
    Ate 3 egg whits and my vitamin shake it works i suppose
  • uberkrafty
    uberkrafty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is hungery its breakfast time here ( sorta its 11:30 but i slept in) what did you have or suggest

Wish I have time to make myself a proper breakfast. A cup of Teeccino and a fuji apple for me this morning!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

Wish I have time to make myself a proper breakfast. A cup of Teeccino and a fuji apple for me this morning!

ditto!

I had coffee and a protein drink.
  • meeper123
    Options

I usually boil my eggs ahead of time so all i have to do is peel and eat :)
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    I make scramble eggs w/ cheese in a muffin tin pan. I warm up one "egg muffin" for breakfast and if I have fresh fruit than I add that.
    I make them either Sunday or Monday and have them for the week!
    Hope it helps for your future breakfasts!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I had a not-very-breakfasty breakfast. I cooked up a sliced sausage, and had a caesar salad. I was going to have that for supper today, but I didn't feel like cooking much this morning, and the caesar salad was calling my name.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    this morning i didnt do breakfast. yesterday i grabbed a home made breakfast hot pocket thing out of the freezer and a glass of OJ
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    2 ingredient pancakes! - 2 eggs & 1 banana, mash it all up, put it in the pan, done :)
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with broccoli slaw and cheddar cheese on a whole wheat wrap.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    2 ingredient pancakes! - 2 eggs & 1 banana, mash it all up, put it in the pan, done :)

What kind of texture does that have?
  • purplepaisley7
    Options
    I had a toasted Thomas Light Whole Grain english muffin, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 slice of sargento low-fat pepper jack cheese, i egg slightly scrambled with sauteed onions, peppers and spinach! It has about 324 calories and 16 grams of fat, 31 grams of carbs, 21 grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber. It is tasty and filling!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Favorite weight loss breakfast is frozen berries (defrosted, of course) and a side of turkey bacon!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Today I had a serving of whole grain cream of wheat, made with 1/4 cup organic unsweetened soymilk. I stirred in a tbs of maple almond butter. Yum! For a mini-smoothie, I do 1/2 unsweetened soy, 1/2 v8 fusion juice.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I had a fruit salad - Fuji apple, kiwi, and strawberries. I also had a Greek yogurt before my run.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    A breakfast smoothie and a Jaffa Cake cake bar. It was yummy and set me up for the run I'm about to go on. The recipe can be found on the food diary I am keeping for March... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)
  • kay1977newme
    kay1977newme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2 slices of wholemeal toast, 1 whole egg and 2 whites with a smidge of butter was yummy
  • babyangelica2010
    babyangelica2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Gonna have 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 tbsp flax, 1/2 cup berries, and 2 eggs. Yum.