Low Calorie Alcohol Drink

Options
13»

Replies

• gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    If your a beer drinker, there are some not bad low carb/low cal beer out there.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm a beer gal so my latest frend is Molson 67. Low in alcohol content as well, but I'm ok with that, I drink it for the taste not the effects! Also vodka is low, mixed with low calorie mix.
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Vodka/Soda is my go to! I started with vodka/tonic but tonic has calories, soda water does not. Add fresh lime and your good to go!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    If you're cheap like me... you will bring your own Crystal Light to go pack and order vodka and water. Mix in the Crystal light...WOOT WOOT party in a glass!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Captain Morgan and diet Coke is my pick most of the time if I'm watching my calories. Bud Platinum is passable if you drink beer. Usually I just go for an Angry Orchard Hard Cider (210 calories) if I can get it, or a Margarita. If I'm drinking it usually my night "off" anyway.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Soda water with lemon :drinker:
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Skinny rita! Shot of patron, spash of triple sec, the juice of 1 fresh key lime over ice. Sip & enjoy. NOM NOM.
  • aquaventure
    Options
    Since I can't drink soda of any kind when I am home I mix vodka with half diet cranberry and half water. I like the idea peoples idea of bringing the flavor packets when going out since bars don't carry diet cranberry. Will have to try that next week when out in Miami Beach.
  • suzbaru
    suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That actually sounds yummy! I'll try to think of that this weekend. I like wine. But I can't just have a glass... I have to drink the whole dang bottle ;)

It's that the truth.

I drink vodka and water and any crystal light flavor I have with me. Just ask for a tall glass that way you can drink (get drunk) and have lots of water (without a hangover) and you control the flavor. I like to mix packets together from time to time.

I have yet to have a bartender seem put off by it, sometimes they will ask what I'm doing out of curiosity and the female bartenders usually mention wanting to try it sometime. It's still purchasing alcohol, just not mixers.

(The stuff in parentheses goes together) :)
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Why has no one mentioned the low calorie beers? Miller I think has the 64 and another company just came out with one that's about 50 calories for 12 oz.

Completely agree! I think a 12oz Bud Light bottle is a little over 100.
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    getdrunknotfat.com is a good reference for alcohol calories :drinker:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mojitos!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Why has no one mentioned the low calorie beers? Miller I think has the 64 and another company just came out with one that's about 50 calories for 12 oz.

'cuz....

sw5022482yu.gif
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can scan the upc on liquor bottles to get cal content, with your phone app., I drink Cruzan dark rum and coke zero, its 62 cal...less than vodka even, smirnoff is 69 cals
  • gregarybrown72
    gregarybrown72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Budweiser select 55, 55 cals per 12oz bottle, 2.4% alchol. I drink them all the time, taste pretty good. Coors light has the best taste at 100 cals.