WHAT are you cheating with today?

Options

Replies

• Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting a cheat day for a while now so tonight has been fish and chips, with beer to come in about 2 minutes!!!
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just macked on some Reese's eggs.

I'm not today since tomorrow morning I weigh in...but you bet I will be having one of these after that!!! MMMMMmmmm
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I was planning a garlic bread cheat today with mama bella or mia bella or whatever garlic bread, but i just had to force myself to drink one of my standard meal replacement shakes just cause it's past time. I haven't been hungry for awhile. unsure why? I've been dying for macaroni grills spaghetti and meatballs bolognese for days tho' and if i got the chance I'd probably eat the whole thing today instead of the more legal eat half/take half home routine.
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    Had 10 piece chicken nuggets meal at McDonald's today (medium size), but felt a little guilty. I didn't really think to consider calories in the drive-thru! Oh well. I Zumba-ed at home today so I burned it all anyway!
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Over did it on icecream birthday cake.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of Starbucks Chocolate Cinnamon bread for breakfast. I'll still be within my goals but dang that was a chunk of calories!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Barnelli's (either pasta & chicken OR 1/2 slab of ribs meal)

ETA: Oh and am in dire need of a Blue Moon or Two.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I ate my entire cup of soup, which is technically 2 cups. Either eating fried fish or mac & cheese for dinner.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet. Still in the green today, even with a nice, fat Chipotle burrito for lunch :D

Beers will probably tip me over tonight though. :)
  • celloeuse
    celloeuse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beer, Brats and beer-battered onion rings with DSP bros.
    I'm hitting the dance floor for Latin cardio in an hour so it'll probably be within my calories for the most part.
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One Doritos Nachos Cheese Chip: 13 calories
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    granny smith apple. I wanted something sour and sugary. My stomach hurts now, but it was so yummy!
    lol. These are the healthiest snack i eat. :laugh:
  • dianachen1276
    Options
    1 medium blueberry ricotta muffin, and I really want another one XD.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    My ex and I cant wait
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Lindt Balls :grumble:
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Drinking a few drinks at the bar
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    caramel popcorn:bigsmile: haha
  • MrsCassizzleSparkles
    Options
    Fried catfish and french fries. Soooo yummy. I actually planned and brought a healthy meal with me to work but I have been thinking about that darn fish all day. I went ahead and got it because I knew that if I didn't, I wouldn't be satisfied all night and might end up eating random crap later.
  • MrsCassizzleSparkles
    Options
    My ex and I cant wait

Hah!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I'm thinking that fourth will probably make you feel guilty and possibly sick. I hope I was able to stop you in time. LOL
    you underestimate my gluttony but im putting it in the trash to be safe :laugh:

the garlic bread was nearly the same in calories as the pizza..wtf
    I have no doubt I could match you slice by slice and are you kidding ....garlic bread! would never hit the trash if it hit the home :laugh: :laugh: and if I have wine I'll woof down whatever else I can get my grubby little paws on LOL