Just started insanity need buddies!!!!

Options
Wow what a site
I am on my 3rd day of insanity..and it lives up to its name. I dont known anything about this site so I hope I can find some buddies on here to help be my cheerleaders and I can be theres because the way my body feels now...im gonna need something lol. I am trying to loose baby weight of two rounds of children. Along with eating everything GOOD!!! Its taken its tole and Im only 28 but over weight lazy tired and 190lbs. Looking fowrd to hearing others storys and finding friends to help with this journey.
thnxz:

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 this morning. You can add me :smile:
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I"ve started it in the past as part of volleyball preseason training but I'm starting it again on Sunday with some of my swimming teammates on Sunday.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I just started as well...today was day 1! I have done a few insanity work outs in the past but mainly I was running and doing some of the Jillian Michaels videos. Add me if you like!
  • clrnt1
    clrnt1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey I just started yesterday! Feel free to add me!
  • Apples38
    Options
    All feel free to add me. Only 10 days in myself ;-)
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    Just finished day 25... feel free to add me.
  • ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday and I am really looking forward to some fantastic results. The moves aren't too bad at all because I take a lot of bootcamp style classes the gym but I'm hoping the consistency of 60 days plus the intensity will help me drop my BELLY.

I'm adding you all, hope that's okay! Let's update each other with questions/tips/tricks etc.

One question I have--when you are doing the leg lifts with the knees a few inches off the ground, do you feel it in your butt? It's a traditional move for the glutes but my friends and I only feel it in our quads. Are we doing it wrong?
  • this_time_nextyear
    Options
    Just finishing my 6th week tomorrow. Feel free to add me!

In response to the question above, which leg lifts do you mean?
  • Deloris2208
    Options
    Hi I am only on day two of insanity, add me if you like. Trying to lose baby weight from second child as well now that he is no longer nursing.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 of Insanity also looking for friends feel free to add me :)
  • ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The leg lifts are from Day 2 (I'm only on Day 3, so maybe they reappear) but are where you are on your hands and knees, and then asked to lift your knees a few inches off the ground. Afterwards, you kick one leg back behind you. I think the traditional form of the exercise (without knees lifted) is called donkey kicks and the second one is dirty dogs.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 4, feel free to add me. Need all the motivation I can get
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Insanity 4 Life
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday! Would love some motivation, too!
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    On day 9 I think you can add me if you would like
  • brownie0424
    brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 10 days in :)