Anyone else going out tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    greek food with the girls. then cuddling on the couch with my boy. best kind of friday night!
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    going to a metal show with lots of beer and alcohol that i will allow myself to have. cant have the metal without some liq lol
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Yep, i'm going out............................................to class at 8pm.
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Yep, i'm going out............................................to class at 8pm.

Ugh. My sympathies. Oh wait...is this a martial arts class? In that case...kick some *ss!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The wife and I are headed out to have some Zaxby's when she gets here....mmmm, Zaxby's.
  • paradisochick
    Options
    PAINT THE TOWN RED AND DRINK UP!! :)
  • scottdeeby
    scottdeeby Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    5 kids.

Tomorrow we're going to a potluck. I'm bringing the salad so I'm sure to have something to eat lol.
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    No going out. I'm pretty exhausted.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    ummm, well I have 2 little kids.... What is this thing called "going out" of which you speak? I'm unfamiliar with this concept.... :sad:

Sigh...anyway, HAVE FUN!! :drinker:
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Me Me!

I've got a date...
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Wound up having some yummy Greek food and staying well within my limits. Who-rah for nights out!
  • jillbean1217
    jillbean1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be glued to my computer working on my thesis and the homework for my other grad program. I plan to have a couple of whiskey and diets because data analysis is always better with booze.

This. Except replace "data analysis" with revising my portfolio on teaching lore and the history of rhetoric and composition. Woohoo. Party alllll the time.
  • jillbean1217
    jillbean1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me Me!

I've got a date...

A date? What's this thing you speak of?
  • JediMomof3
    JediMomof3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not tonight but tomorrow night the Hubby and I have plans to go out dancing! We go to a local club that plays music from the 50's to now and dance almost every dance! I have more stamina so I'll be able to stay on the floor longer! We planned it two weeks ago because I can finally fit back into my hot dress again!!!! Plus we have to have time to schedule places for the kiddos to go for the evening also!
  • JediMomof3
    JediMomof3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me Me!

I've got a date...

Congrats!!!!! I hope it's great!!!!