I realized they show their true colors when...

They find it necessary to contact MFP to inform them that someone created an account for a dog who needs to lose 3 pounds to make this lifestyle change for fun. Woof, woof, they have truly shown their stripes and this saddens me...

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    This is an awesome introduction, though I'm completely baffled and feel as if I missed the build up to the joke. Welcome to MFP, though!
  • This is an awesome introduction, though I'm completely baffled and feel as if I missed the build up to the joke. Welcome to MFP, though!

This account is a Doug's who, as evidenced in the avatar, clearly needs to loose weight. In fun for friends, and someone had to report it as a 'false' account because they were recently deleted...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    What can ya do, ya know? Some people just have nothing better to do than make threads under their dog's fake MFP account, or report fake accounts, or bla bla bla.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Yup,the dog's a fatty and clearly needs support.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    This is helarious
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    hmmmm the OP deactivated their account
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I just posted my dog's before and after photos in Chit Chat (Success Story - 12 lbs lost). I didn't create an account for him though. But maybe Doug can get some inspiration from him.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    I support the fat dog! I have a fat cat, but I never thought to sign her up for MFP. And anyway, she's not allowed to use the computer because she always tries to eat the mouse!:bigsmile:
  • partaegurl
    partaegurl Posts: 3 Member
    I support the fat dog! I have a fat cat, but I never thought to sign her up for MFP. And anyway, she's not allowed to use the computer because she always tries to eat the mouse!:bigsmile:

Lol