Moms with little ones - Need to lose 15-30 lbs

Options
Hi mamacitas!

I'd like to lose 25 lbs and I'm looking for moms of little ones with the same weight loss goals to come together. I'm eating healthier and drinking tons more water, but I need to fit in the exercise. It's been so hard for me to find the time, but I now know I just need to make time to exercise.

Anyone out there motivated and ready to lose the last of their baby weight...please join me! Let's help one another!

Replies

• katste44
    katste44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'd be interested in joining you. I'd like to lose 30 lbs and I have a two year old boy. I've been trying to exercise more, eat better, and drink lots of water. My goal this week has been to drink 8-16 oz of water every time I want a snack and then refocus and see if I'm really/still hungry. I'm ready to lose my baby gut and definitely could use the support!
  • jlsteele01
    jlsteele01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try Thinogenics (all natural) and counting calories. Also, you have to make a lifestyle change. The quickest way to lose is to eat 1500 per day if you are exercising everyday. On the days you don't exercise, eat about 1400. That will get you your weight loss!
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 Month old. Ive just started to get back on track a couple months ago. I made myself a priority again. I work out after she goes to bed, run at lunch. and there is a bootcamp 750feet from my house!!
    I attend 3-4 times a week. its an hour.They have classes right after work so my husband picks her up a couple times a week. And I go in the am a couple times before anyone is up!

feel free to add me :)
  • hmsandberg
    Options
    I have a 3 yr old and a 1 year old. I have been taking 30 minutes in the morning and doing the couch to 5k program before my husband leaves for work. On days that I don't run, I take the girls on a bike ride with the trailer, usually they only last 2.5-3miles, or like yesterday my daughter wanted to do the Just Dance 2 for the wii, so i got up and danced with her. It wasnt as sweaty as other exercises, but I still got out of the chair, off my butt and did something with my kids! A friend of mine does the Daily Burn yoga, and ive been contemplating that while the girls take their naps..
  • gurney85
    gurney85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a 5-year-old and a 2-1/2-year-old and want to lose about 35 pounds. I'm doing pretty good with the calories, but it's so hard to fit in the working out! I'm in my workout clothes right now, though, so I can hop on our spinner and go to it when the kids go to bed! There's no time like the present to start something new! :)
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds i have a 2 and a 1/2 year old and a almost 7 month old!
    Work 9 hours a day and go to the gym 1-2 hours 3-5 times a week
  • ZellyKat
    ZellyKat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old and I'm aiming for 20-25 lbs loss. I gained a ridiculous amount of weight because I listened to my cravings. I learned my lesson.
    Right now, I'm doing Core Rhythms, and various other dancing DVDS along with my walking. I don't like running because it hurts my knees. I should do it anyway.

Edit: i'm just starting myfitnesspal but I'm already half way from pregnancy to my pre preg weight. 20 more pounds to go!
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hola mamacita! My littles are not so little now, but I do remember trying to fit in exercise with them when they were 1 and 4 years old. I would dance with them while there TV show was on and during commercials I would stop and do squats or lift free weights. They loved it and I got a workout too! I also use to run up and down our hall way and have races with them. You can also do lunges in the hall way too.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 15 lbs to loss and I have a 2 1/2 yo little man! I log daily, and eat healthy, but will still have as treat here and there!
  • JSEquestrian
    Options
    Hi! I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old! Both girls! I am hoping to lose 40lbs and get down below what I was pre-baby! I would like to get down to 130 (I was 140 pre first baby). Currently I am doing Insanity, riding 2-3 horse per day, walking constantly while teaching, cleaning stalls, and do minimal running in the ring with my 4 year old and her pony! With all this I better start to see some weight lose! I also cut out all soda and sugar drinks this week and replaced with water (except my morning large hot chocolate!)
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am a FTM and have lost about 20 lbs. Need to shed another 20 lb more!
  • BeyonkaKnows
    BeyonkaKnows Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me: I have two kids, 6 and 1 1/2, work full time at a pretty demanding (if time flexible) job, work out like a beast, and am majorly overwhelmed. However, I also have been holding on to at least 15 extra pounds since my last one. Unlike a lot of the other moms, eating is more my issue than exercise. I've been keeping the MFP diary religiously for a week, and hopefully some of the weight will start to go but it is SLOW after a baby (or two). So encouragement would help.
  • lauren31085
    lauren31085 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I have a 4 year old, and a 2 year old. It's tough sometimes to find the time to workout, but I've been doing better lately. Sometimes I run when my husband gets home from work, and today I tried day one of the 30 day shred. We'll see how that goes! I also have Insanity and almost made it all the way through back around Christmas, but the second month took a long time and I didn't have a lot of time to spare. I'm a stay at home mom but taking full time college classes online as well. I've been doing great on counting calories.
  • boriana_kostova
    Options
    Hi girls!
    I'm on the line as well. Two years since i gave birth to my boy, 35 pounds heavier after staying at home with him. I haven't been this big ever, Even during pregnancy. It's a hard battle since i left my husband half an year ago and food has been a comforter ever since. Feel free to add me, i'm looking on the positive side of all ;)
  • mistresstomato
    mistresstomato Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've just about reached my goal of what I want to lose, now I'm trying to tone up. I have a 1 year old and a 5 1/2 year old. Finding the time to exercise is sooo hard, but I found a gym I love and I make it my "me" time.
    Feel free to add me. I"m on everyday. I hit day 300 and am trying to make it to 365!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Hi, I'd love more friends, especially ones who have similar goals. I have a 15 month old son who is the center of my and thoughts world, which then we sometimes forget about us. I'm currently at 162-163. Want to lose 13 more to get to 150, and then about 10 more from there.

Anyone is welcome to add for some extra motivation.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have three under 6. Feel free to add me. I log in every day and am looking to lose another 30ish.
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have very similar goals! I want to lose about 15-25 more lbs! (My ticker reflects my highest weight, when I was pregnant). I will send a request!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    oh, and I forgot to add ... I started walking in Jan, added a zumba class in Feb, and started ds30 in March. It's tough to find time to myself, but I have to make time and put myself first!
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Moms :) My goal is to lose 30 pounds to get down to 150. I am a 33 year old mom to my 2 year old son. Would love some friends with similar goals and open diaries!