After weight loss ..For "WOMAN" who can relate!

Options
I have recently in the past two years lost about 40-50 lbs in total. I mostly did cardio and some weight lifting. I noticed all my bra's have gotten too big for me and now I feel bad because I feel my breast have lost so much (cup) size I feel insecure. Did any of you lady's experience breast size lost after weight loss? I totally feel flat chested when I try on my old bras and there is so much space in it. ::sad:

Replies

• doneatfour
    doneatfour Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YES. I lost 50 lbs last year and went from a 36C to a 34A. Before I had babies and gained weight, my breasts were pretty small, but they seem smaller now. Actually, they are smaller because i used to be a 34B. Bras are so expensive, I found it hard to get rid of my old ones. Every time I looked down, I'd get depressed because the cups would practically be empty. Finally bought new bras and I feel so much better with the cups fitting. I even have a little cleavage going on. So, buy some new bras. They provide better support when they fit. Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I went from a very full C (maybe even small D) down to a small C/big B a few years ago!! I regained some weight (that I am now trying to lose again) and went on BC so I am pretty full again, but it was slightly annoying but the way I felt about the rest of my body was worth it!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD/E to a B. Haven't lost much in firmness, and the stretch marks are minimal.

It's seriously a dream come true, as I was considering an $8000 breast reduction a few years back to get to the size I am now.

Seriously - I know we all have different "ideal" body types in our head but for me I couldn't be happier.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I was sad when I suddenly had way too much empty space in my cups, both for the loss of size and the dang cost of bras! :tongue: I finally broke down and bought a few new ones (not too many, in case I get smaller!), and am happy with the results. They fit so much better and make me look better too, I think.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I really hope mine get a lot smaller. I know my hubby wouldn't say the same... but he doesn't have to carry around what I do every day. In a DDD right now, at the start of my journey.
  • dianachen1276
    Options
    My body seems to want to take fat from my already small chest rather than my belly. I bought 34B or 32C and now the straps are too big for the 34Bs and the cups are too big for the 32Cs.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ugh! At the gym the other day I noticed how totally flat my chest is now. I've always been small, now I'm nonexistent. I'm barely a B.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I went from a C cup o a fairly small B and I was/am pretty sad about it. I liked my boobs and now they are flat pancakes ( from having 2 kids) that need a lot of padding to make them look nice and have cleavage :sad: my husband says he still loves them but I don't .
  • amilypic
    amilypic Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm hoping I lose a lot of boob, as I'm currently at an H cup, but sadly my family gains in boob first and never lose it. My doctor said I'm probably going to be getting a reduction.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 36D, but as I lost weight, I ended up down at a 28DDDD. Yes, that's four Ds. They make me happy. However, now I'm down to a 28DDD, which is a little saddening. I'm hoping I don't continue to lose there!
  • angellepen
    Options
    WOW glad to to know i'm not the only one. I guess should go get new bras then.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    My size did go down a bit (I lost 34 lbs) so I understand your pain. Padded bras help a lot :)
  • angellepen
    Options
    Ugh! At the gym the other day I noticed how totally flat my chest is now. I've always been small, now I'm nonexistent. I'm barely a B.

I know how you feel and lately I have had no motivation to workout or run because I am scared I might even loose more fat on my breast. I just been counting calories I consume.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the girls are fat deposits so they tend to deflate during fat loss. I went from a 38B to a 36A. Pretty soon, they'll just be mosquito bites...yet my thunder thighs are still going strong! Get a push up and best of luck!
  • angellepen
    Options
    My size did go down a bit (I lost 34 lbs) so I understand your pain. Padded bras help a lot :)
    yeah that will help but it has more to do of how i see them like when i'm lounging at home without a bra on and laying on the couch its like totally FLAT.. ughhh makes me feel so down.
  • angellepen
    Options
    Sadly, the girls are fat deposits so they tend to deflate during fat loss. I went from a 38B to a 36A. Pretty soon, they'll just be mosquito bites...yet my thunder thighs are still going strong! Get a push up and best of luck!

OMGosh mosquito bites NOOO! That's what I can say about mine if I continue with this weight/fat loss.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can not wait to get back to my A again. Lose a couple of bra sizes does not bother me, at all.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Will you lose cup/bra size as you lose weight? Yes. Does this invalidate you as a woman? No.

There are plenty of men in the world who either don't care about breast size or are A-OK with smaller ones. And honestly, most of them just think "BOOBS" and aren't really thinking anything after that.

I'd be upset if mine didn't get smaller. I would look crazy disproportional with huge boobs on a much smaller body. I would rather look like all of me fits together.
  • angellepen
    Options
    Will you lose cup/bra size as you lose weight? Yes. Does this invalidate you as a woman? No.

There are plenty of men in the world who either don't care about breast size or are A-OK with smaller ones. And honestly, most of them just think "BOOBS" and aren't really thinking anything after that.

I'd be upset if mine didn't get smaller. I would look crazy disproportional with huge boobs on a much smaller body. I would rather look like all of me fits together.

Yes I understand looking proportional but what about woman who don't have much to begin with. :(
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40D to a 32B and they do have a rather deflated look. Meh, I'm pretty happy with the body I have now and I've come to accept the bits that aren't perfect.