One thing you love about yourself.

Options

Replies

• sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    How do you keep your nails strong, mine are so brittle all the time they always have been
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My brown eyes and boobs. My hubby loves my boobs. too.:blushing:
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    my patience, my never give up motto" lol i can do it tough ( travelling sometimes you do not have the home comforts, living in close contacts with strangers, working on jobsites with ****heads eg, showers/hot water/ a proper toilet, seriously i wish some days i could dress up really nice hair/makeup and all but my lifestyle does not permit this.
  • Lucia120382
    Lucia120382 Posts: 427
    Options
    I think the whole me is pretty acceptable and I cant separate my parts cos otherwise it wouldn't be me anymore. Also how much I am trying to love whole me also I hate the whole me. So there you go. :wink:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My will power! Some people would call me stubborn but I see it as the ability to keep going even when I am inclined to give up.
  • lindafjohnson
    Options
    My smile... i never thought anything about it...but i have been told by so many people that I have a beautiful smile. Even my dentist told me that u r always smiling. He said don't ever lose it cause when u walk into a room and u r smiling it will perk people up. I thought that was so sweet. I've had evangelist come to our church and come back in a yr and say I don't remember your name but i will always remember that bright smile. But me personally i don't see anything special about myself
  • chelelynn1972
    chelelynn1972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like my lean, shapely legs and my 'I can do it myself' attitude. I'm not afraid of hard work and I (almost to a fault) refuse to ask for help. I used to like my breasts but now that I've gotten older, I've had to figure out Victoria's secret!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My legs. They are pretty darn long, and when I weigh a little less they kill it in shorts. :)

I also have awesome Hair! <3
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I like my muscles in my arms and legs and I have a great head of hair :bigsmile:
  • Xmoiyax
    Xmoiyax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd say my eyes and newly obtained booty. Personality wise, my sense of humor.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My smile... i never thought anything about it...but i have been told by so many people that I have a beautiful smile. Even my dentist told me that u r always smiling. He said don't ever lose it cause when u walk into a room and u r smiling it will perk people up. I thought that was so sweet. I've had evangelist come to our church and come back in a yr and say I don't remember your name but i will always remember that bright smile. But me personally i don't see anything special about myself

I checked out your pics.... It is indeed a joyful and beautiful smile.
  • cphorton28
    cphorton28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My eyes have always been an attention getter. I was a baby born with gray eyes and that's not typical for African American babies. As I grew up they transitioned to what they are today and they accent my face well. Watch out for the eyes they get people every time :)
  • StephanieJoyceDarrow
    StephanieJoyceDarrow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have incredible legs.
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My eyes, hair or my boobs.. Can't decide between the three!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My legs! They've always been the thinnest part about my body and I'm finally beginning to appreciate them and realize that some girls would kill to have legs like mine!
  • riversia
    riversia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My face and my hands :D
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    Long arms and legs~
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Keep em coming!
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My eyes, smile and boobs.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have a good skin :3 it's soft and barely ever has zits. I also have always liked my big butt :3
    on my face I like my lips and cheekbones.